Pre-release version of Android 4.3 firmware for international HTC One leaks
0. phoneArena 25 Aug 2013, 14:40 posted on
A pre-release version of Android 4.3 together with Sense 5.0 has been leaked for the international HTC One by HTC insider LlabTooFer who has produced a custom ROM; he also announced on Sunday that he would release the original Firmware update, untouched, on August 28th at 10am GMT. The ROM released today is based on unfinished firmware version 3.09.401.1 which means that there aren't that many changes...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1781; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
HTC fans will love this (don't know why I even commented).
3. mishooo111 (Posts: 30; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
maybe because thay will really love this (dont know why i commented either)
14. ShenAlJoker (Posts: 113; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
'XperiaFanZone' , 'mishooo111' Are you drunk or living in the same room?????????????
25. ShenAlJoker (Posts: 113; Member since: 19 Jul 2013)
Mmmmm........ Then ....... I think you are using drugs together!!!!! that's why u dont remember....... ha ha ha .......
12. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
There are not HTC One fans, except of the so called tech media. But they all are with iphones in the pockets.
The "love" for this deadly sealed apple-ish tin-can brick is only to fight with Samsung.
(don't know why I even commented).
17. amats69 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Don't know why you even commented? Maybe because you're an ugly plastic fanboy? Or an iboy?
22. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Pathetic plastic beings it's what his kind is called these days..
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4217; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
About damn time? 4.3 was released only a month ago. No phone except for Nexus and Google Play devices have gotten it; I know it's not official, but if they finish this within a month or 2, this will be one of the fastest Android updates I can remember.
13. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
What you mean by "for us" , iboy? LOL
15. amats69 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Why drag apple on your every comments here if this article is all about HTC One? Maybe because you're a secret fan of apple?iboy?
20. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Long1....what's up ?! Long time no see...I presume u were busy with those exams ?! Any way..here is 5$ that's 2 more than "sammy" is paying u..now TROLL OFF !
5. Isaiah-54 (unregistered)
So this means the official 4.3/Sense 5 OTA update for the One and DNA will be here soon right? I think October was what they said? Or maybe I'm getting the date mixed up with the Windows 8.1 release. Either way, I guess this is a good sign. I really want to see my DNA updated.
9. LionStone (Posts: 578; Member since: 10 Dec 2010)
Yes, we are supposedly getting the 4.3 update for the DNA by end of Sept... we will see...
6. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 164; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
sense 5.0 ?
it's supposed to be 5.5
8. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 164; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
if HTC will release HTC Zara with android 4.3 skinned with sense 5.5
then the updated should have Sense 5.5 as well
19. Rager722 (Posts: 304; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Why the f**k do they launch for international first! F** the service providers in the U.S!
21. giani (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Yep..second sentence...that's yr answer. I believe it's what they call "testing".