Pre-release build of Android 4.3 leaks for Samsung Galaxy S4
0. phoneArena 01 Oct 2013, 14:06 posted on
A pre-release build of Android 4.3 has leaked out for the Samsung Galaxy S4; the model that this is for (GT-i9505) is the unlocked European version of the flagship Android handset. The Korean OEM is believed to be thinking about releasing the update this month or next. Those who have had the pleasure of using the update say that it is faster than Android 4.2.2 and lag free...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. twens (Posts: 849; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
One reason I love this company. They simple listen to complains from their users and improve on their faults. Don't know any other company that does this. They will rather hype and sell to you the same phone over and over again.
10. sharifsumit (Posts: 22; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
hehehe...i bought note 2 last year....i still didnt get 4.2...you are funny !!!
5. netizen (Posts: 39; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Well I'm on Verizon so who knows when I'll get the update! Why is Verizon so slow to put out updates?? Had a galaxy nexus and the nexus part was a joke due to the snail paced updates buy Verizon.
Verizon could be so much better and really blow away their competition if they didn't always lag so far behind in updates. Who wants a constantly outdated smartphone?
These are cutting edge devices being kept outdated by the company that should be trying to be the most up to date.
makes me wonder if the executives at Verizon even understand how their top end devices work.
6. alouden (Posts: 335; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I see what you are saying and this was a reason I left Verizon. And...here I am on t-mobile only to find they are the only carrier on planet Earth that hasn't updated to android 4.2.3. Now I am seriously thinking I should grab the next Nexus device. I am tired of being screwed by slow carrier updates.
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9848; Member since: 14 May 2012)
4.2.3 never existed in the first place. Awkward.
12. alouden (Posts: 335; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
So I was mistaken. I do not feel awkward. Jesus, can you correct me without the sarcasm. Some users on this site....
8. bloodline (Posts: 704; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Some one doesn't know what his talking about...Awkward.
13. alouden (Posts: 335; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I assume you meant me. It was a simple mistake on my part.
9. c.hack (Posts: 535; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
What a joke. Why doesn't Samsung's "premier" phone have the latest OS yet?
11. adithyadonthi (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Oct 2013)
this new update i will install to 9500.......?