Pre-orders start Tuesday at AT&T for HTC One X+ and HTC One VX; both to launch November 16th
0. phoneArena 12 Nov 2012, 18:58 posted on
Starting Tuesday, both the HTC One X+ and the HTC One VX can be pre-ordered from AT&T for $199.99 and $49.99 respectively, with a signed two-year contract; both devices will launch on November 16th and support 4G LTE connectivity...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. yt6nin (Posts: 100; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
It's finally coming to AT&T!!! Can't wait for my upgrade in January! =/
9. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
i'm hoping to get an HTC one X+/better phone by Christmas a present
Wish me luck, guys!
2. jaoowolabi (Posts: 201; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
thank god ill prob get it during Black Friday even though there wont be a deall
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 16331; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Y did u have to say apple suck lol? Was that to guarantee a thumbs up?
12. E.N. (Posts: 2577; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
it probably was to get thumbs up. All he had to say was "Love the One X+"
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
I appreciate you love the phone, but I don't see a reason for you to hate Apple. Stop hating and keep loving my friend :)
4. Bernoulli (limited) (Posts: 2586; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Hehe I love the retards who think this phone will be at&t exclusive, I am currently with t-mobile and I shall weld this mobile to my like :)
7. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
glad that HTC recongnized this as only a minor update to the One X, so they put a + at the end. atleast they didn't rebrand it was the "one x2" or something
reminds me what htc did with the sensation and the amaze
8. Hemlocke (unregistered)
While people are preordering this thing for AT&T, I will be ordering my Nexus 4 to use on AT&T.
11. mydi.maus (unregistered)
who wants to be in jail for 2 years when you have nexus 4 freedom...
15. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
I'm hoping that the battery is the same size and the One X, I wouldn't mind doing a little swap so that my One X gets an upgrade.
16. jpayne7660 (Posts: 10; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
Bernoulli, thing again...the One X+ will NOT be coming to T-Mobile!
17. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
That's not for sure yet. There was report that HTC One X+ went to FCC with T-Mobile HSPA bands. If it's not going to T-Mobile, then HTC might as well just stop making phones.
18. rwitt1 (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
64 GB, Larger battery and a Quad core =