Pre-orders for the Wi-Fi versions of the Motorola XYBOARD 8.2 and 10.1 are now available
0. phoneArena 20 Jan 2012, 11:44 posted on
At least this time around, Motorola is quicker in releasing the Wi-Fi versions of the Motorola XYBOARD 8.2 and 10.1 – and in fact, pre-orders are now readily available for them. If you’re seriously intent on picking either of these two Wi-Fi only tablets, you can actually...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Even though the name sucks, Motorola has done a good job overall with these tablets, better than with the XOOM.
2. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I have a Xoom and it is running ICS officially and I did order the Xyboard wifi which should be here next week. Is it that much better than the Xoom with ICS?
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
power-wise a pretty good bit, feature-wise significantly.
3. c.hack (Posts: 603; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
With 7" generic android tablet below $100 and the Kindle Fire going for $200, these tablets are grossly overpriced. The 10" tablets are a commodity and need to come down in price if the vendors want to sell them. The only one that has been able to compete with the iPad has been the Fire, and at a steep discount. The truth hurts, and Motorola just doesn't get it.
4. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I have a question, is the XYBOARD a Verizon-only tablet or will it eventually reach international markets.
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the latter. it'll work the same way as the original XOOM except it probably won't go to any other US Carrier.
5. android1234 (Posts: 133; Member since: 09 Feb 2010)
They should've priced them at 300 and 400
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5710; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
if i were to get a Tablet..the 8.2 would be IT!