Pre-orders for the Verizon iPhone 4 to start on February 3rd at 3AM ET
Of course, we told you that current Verizon customers will be able to pre-order the handset as soon as February 3, while the shipment for the general public of the Verizon iPhone 4 will take place on February 10, but now there is some more specific information.
An e-mail to corporate customers has revealed that pre-order sales will start on February 3 at 3AM ET:
"- Make sure you have your My Verizon self-serve account set-up online. Orders can only be placed through your my Verizon account. You can register/setup your account at… https://myaccount.verizonwireless.com/accessmanager/public/controller?action=displayRegistration
- On February 3rd at 3am EST, Verizon Wireless will allow our current customers to order upgrades or new lines to their accounts through your My Verizon online account (make sure you have registered before the 3rd)."
It's worth noting that the pre-sale Verizon iPhone 4 inventory is limited, and it will be distributed on the first come, first served basis.
Interestingly, these corporate customers are offered to swap their AT&T iPhones at much better rates than what you receive with the general trade-in program we told you yesterday. The rates are as follows:
iPhone 2G - 16GB: $60
iPhone 3G - 16GB: $105
iPhone 3Gs 32GB: $160
iPhone 4- 16GB: $280
iPhone 4 - 32GB: $360
Mind, though, that you'll receive these sums in the form of a Verizon credit. It's yet unknown whether this offer will stand for non-corporate customers.
3. tpiazz01 posted on 27 Jan 2011, 11:04 0 0
so does that mean that you'll get it 3 days after feb 3rd if you pre-order?
4. tragichero posted on 27 Jan 2011, 11:51 1 0
no... you will get it feb 10th if your lucky... keep in mind its first come first serve
5. ReaverSpark (unregistered) posted on 27 Jan 2011, 12:35 2 3
Garbage phone. Why do people love garbage so much...
6. duke (unregistered) posted on 27 Jan 2011, 14:32 0 2
verizon customer service said you will get the phone in two days son on the 5th but I'm waiting on the thunderbolt
11. tuminatr posted on 27 Jan 2011, 22:34 0 0
i doubt it very much, i bet you get it on the 10th
7. MrJazzPurr27 (unregistered) posted on 27 Jan 2011, 15:14 0 3
Let the network Cludder cominces
12. the truth (unregistered) posted on 31 Jan 2011, 16:37 0 0
just to let everyone know if you preorder the verizon iphone you will get it before everyone else that is what a preorder is you get the product before it is sold to anyone else
13. you don't need to know my name (unregistered) posted on 04 Feb 2011, 23:08 0 0
I asked the Verizon people and they said that everyone who ordered the phone on the 3rd is going to get it one Monday (the 7th).