"Pre-orders" for the Huawei Ascend P6 hit 2 million
0. phoneArena 17 Jun 2013, 11:32 posted on
Earlier on Monday, we told you about the excitement building for Tuesday's introduction of the Huawei Ascend P6 in London; the device is said to be 6.18mm thin which would make it the thinnest smartphone in the world, at least for now. Last month, we told you about the Umeox X5 which purportedly will come to market with a 5.6mm thickness...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SleepingOz (Posts: 2487; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Nice to hear that!
I hope that the next Oppo Find 7 will meet the same success.
2. _Bone_ (Posts: 2069; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
That's up to Oppo. Demand is pretty big, accessibility still needs to be worked on. Good news is the European online retail store, bad news is the months of delay. In the end the best Chinese option is still Xiaomi, that is absolute top-end of Android just doesn't get much attention in the West. The Mi-3 will be a monster.
7. AnTuTu (Posts: 599; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Awesome news :) great job Huawei. Looking forward to that beast and beauty :)
5. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 661; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
ooh ixperia p6 going to b a big hit.........wat abt world wide anouncmnt????
6. PK1983 (Posts: 144; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
I'd rather the Chinese govt. read my emails and listen to my phone calls than the NSA.
8. FerneyZan (Posts: 34; Member since: 21 Jul 2010)
I agree,, why fight them, we can just allow them to get into our personal info at will, who cares if some of us work for the government.. LOL
10. oister85 (Posts: 385; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Wow huawei amazing. They got ban in the states but I guess. They dont need the states to survive, that's good.