Pre-orders for the HTC Flyer are available in the UK; coming in April
0. phoneArena posted on 17 Mar 2011, 14:31
Always coming to the game ready and able, online retail Clove is now accepting pre-orders for the HTC Flyer which happens to carry an exorbitant price point of £600 ($970). If you can somehow scrounge the cash for...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. O K (unregistered) posted on 17 Mar 2011, 14:43 0 0
Are u kidding me?????
even if it has 1.5ghz, price is still exorbitantly high.......
i will definitely prefer xoom, as it looks like a true tablet and has a bigger screen
still, i will wait to hear the official price
2. Droid_X_Doug posted on 17 Mar 2011, 14:58 0 0
There is a value-added tax component to the U.K. pricing that would not be present in the U.S. pricing.
I am wondering why HTC chose to release the Flyer in the U.K. first (as opposed to anywhere else)?
3. protozeloz posted on 17 Mar 2011, 15:05 1 0
maybe they though the american pubic was too busy on XOOM/iPad to actually think about it so they deiced to use a temporally less competitive market while they work on the US market campaign.... but we may never tell
5. Jayd95 (unregistered) posted on 18 Mar 2011, 16:08 0 0
Its about time we got something first over here, we still havent got the xoom until april.
4. mariu$ (unregistered) posted on 17 Mar 2011, 15:14 0 1
there is nothing to work on
this is an 1 year outdated product like their phoenes with single core
and when dual cores come they wont be able to compete with tegra
the only good thing about htc is unibody
fail in technology
fail in pricing
6. PsiGate (unregistered) posted on 18 Mar 2011, 18:39 0 0
I think HTC is not getting the new tech news letters or something and probably think their single core processor is the latest break through "dual core? what are you saying you from the future or something?" says HTC lol
7. jake (unregistered) posted on 18 Mar 2011, 23:23 0 0
do not compare motorola to htc bcoz htc rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!motorla is a loser...........