Pre-orders for Nokia Lumia 920 and HTC Windows Phone 8X for AT&T might start on October 21
2. snowgator (Posts: 3335; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
The ATIV is conspicuous by it's absence.
Looking ahead to the 21st to see what is new and improved, and getting excited to play with some new devices!!!
3. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
8x shouldn't be sold on ATT. It will be overshadowed by the L920. Sad, bad business decision. It will look bad as comparison starts within ATT. Will make look bad for other carriers.
4. Naitto (Posts: 50; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
Not if the 920 is over priced, you will see a lot of hit on the 8x.
5. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
Steve Ballmer said the HTC 8X was the Windows Phone flagship.
If Nokia out does HTC, then what the heck was Steve Ballmer smokin'?
6. Naitto (Posts: 50; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
I bet if they would have put 32GB storage on-board instead of 16 GB it would.
7. lubba (Posts: 1313; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
So far, L920 is the god child of all WP. Everyone wants it, supposedly. I wonder in the 8x came with 32gig storage, would that change some brainwashed minds?
9. DP777 (Posts: 15; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
Nokia Lumia 920 is the best smartphone on the market. Please compare these phones honestly. HTC sucks. Even Lumia 820 is much better than HTC 8X.
11. Naitto (Posts: 50; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
I don't care what anyone says HTC make a good product.
8. xtroid2k (Posts: 499; Member since: 11 Jan 2010)
Honestly HTC offering is better especially with beats audio under the hood along with the quality headphones. The 920 is heavier and thicker then the 8x. I believe the 920 has a quad core processor however the dual core which HTC sports is more then enough for current windows phone offerings. Also windows phone is the only OS with proper thread scheduling.
10. DP777 (Posts: 15; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
You are right that it's heavier and thicker and has much better dispalay and the best camera on the market, 32 GB of memory against 16 of HTC, Lumia 920 has wireless charger and HD Dolby Stereo sound, better battery, the best navigation and maps, Nokia City Lens, exclusive maps, Optical image stabilisation. But you are right that HTC is lighter and thinner. HTC may compete only with Lumia 820, but Lumia 820 is still better. Jsy compare and you will see that HTC 8X by all specs is avarege quality phone but not a flagman.
12. Daniel.95 (Posts: 89; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
I recommend all windows phone fans to wait till end or 2012 or first of 2013 and buy a Quad-Core Windows Phoen with htc's Brand