Pre-order the ZTE Grand S or ZTE Nubia 5 in the U.S. starting October 5th
0. phoneArena 03 Oct 2013, 20:42 posted on
Back in January, as CES was coming to an end, Chinese manufacturer ZTE introduced the ZTE Grand S; the high-end model was unveiled in Las Vegas and right away the manufacturer mentioned that the device would be coming to the U.S. Now, nearly 9 months later, ZTE has announced that the Android powered handset will be available for pre-order through Amazon and ZTE's website on October 5th, priced at $399.99...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Adrian38 (Posts: 142; Member since: 05 Nov 2012)
Yes, the same Chinese that make like 90% of the phones out there.
7. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Deny it all you want to but these are the same OEMs that make devices like the S4.
2. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Credit card thickness with a thermonuclear reactor,.. Hmmm.
Well it ought to keep your hands warm at least.
3. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3614; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Full HD running on a 1780mAh juicer??
I'll give it a 'Grand' pasS.
5. blingblingthing (Posts: 523; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Would have preferred a higher end chip set.
6. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
HSPA+? I did that last year with the Nexus 4. Non-LTE phones don't have much value these days. Plus the unlocked LTE Nexus 5 will probably be less than $399, with Android 4.4.This phone might be DOA.