Pre-order the AT&T branded Samsung Galaxy S4 from Walmart for $168
0. phoneArena 19 Apr 2013, 19:07 posted on
Walmart has a great deal for those wanting to pre-order the AT&T branded version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 at a great price; instead of paying $199.99 with a signed two-year contract at AT&T, you can reserve the exact same phone from Walmart for $168 and the good news is that the price applies both for new AT&T customers and current subscribers upgrading an account...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
10. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Well. you have to actually sign up yourself. ;)
2. akki20892 (Posts: 2656; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
wait and see on wireless.amazon.com it will lower then this damn sure.
8. TheMan (Posts: 346; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
I went to walmart.com and although it shows the value of $999.99, clicking the replacement (no contract option) reveals $699.99 off contract for the black S4. I didn't check to see if the white version were different.
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 1497; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Sprint version is the one that needs the discount..
6. peterminaca (Posts: 5; Member since: 31 Mar 2013)
Wtf.... k$ without contract?!!!!.... Why?
9. johnriii (Posts: 220; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
samsung hooking up with the LARGEST retailer in the world, at that price? great move. I just saw in several local walmarts that the S3 has been dropped to $39.88. I'm seriously considering getting a couple, despite my bitterness towards wally world.
11. Droiddoes (unregistered)
I would rather go without than have to step foot into that disgusting disease infested box called wal mart. Have you seen the "people" that go in there? Yeah, I want to share air with them. NO THANKS. I will gladly pay full retail.
12. freebee269 (Posts: 496; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
This comment just made you worse than all the people you complained about
14. johnriii (Posts: 220; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
exactly. prejudge much??? just because I'm "bitter" towards WalMart doesn't mean I don't shop there. I save tons of money on groceries there, my issue is the lack of staffing, which pretty much is the same just about anywhere you go.
15. darkkjedii (Posts: 9274; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Dude you suck man. You're no better than anybody else, what an arrogant prejudiced jerk.
17. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5637; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I found out in our connect center we are selling the HTC ONE FOR 148$ 2yr