PowerKiss provides wireless charging in airport waiting areas
0. phoneArena posted on 23 Mar 2011, 18:34
PowerKiss, a Finnish startup company, is working on a wireless charging solution for airport seating areas and restaurants, using an inductive adapter, called 'the Ring', that can be attached to most popular smartphones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Kartiel (unregistered) posted on 23 Mar 2011, 18:51 0 0
Just another way to lose your phone
2. phonejunkie (unregistered) posted on 23 Mar 2011, 20:45 0 0
I can see it now. The airport lost and found bin would be overflowing with cell phones from people leaving their phones on the table, and not remembering until they are airborne.
5. LionStone posted on 24 Mar 2011, 15:29 0 0
Hmm really? I see the terminals full of people charging their phones and I don't see people leaving them behind? Why would this be any different?
4. Adrian (unregistered) posted on 23 Mar 2011, 21:44 1 0
Waiting is not wating.
Have a nice day :)