"Power felt" will allow your clothes to get electricity from you and the environment to power your devices
0. phoneArena 17 Apr 2013, 09:06 posted on
Technology has evolved so much in recent years - smartphones have brought a huge computing power to our pockets but one thing that has remained relatively...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
inovative ..... but i want to know how rain effect this thing
11. EspHack (Posts: 70; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
liquipel to the rescue! now thats 2 achievements, energy for your phone and anti-rain clothes wow!
15. jinxed (Posts: 107; Member since: 10 Jan 2013)
now there will be IP57 certified clothes and undergarments.!!
5. roobs (Posts: 92; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
But will the clothes be as washable and durable as we have nowadays?
6. Stuntman (Posts: 834; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Al: "Why are you all wrapped up? It's a hot summer day."
Bob: "I'm charging my phone and tablet."
8. MartianMe (unregistered)
i actually thought of something like this years ago ;)
9. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Yes i could light my room from static elec sparks from blanket in winters. STUPID. This is like catching fish in a Pee Puddle
10. trexnkrumpets (Posts: 45; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)
What would happen if you wrapped this around wheels? Bottom of shoes, etc. (movement + vibrations/minute = ?miliwatt output?)
12. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1715; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
"In other news Apple files patent for iFelt"
...Product is never produced or heard of again
13. thequota (Posts: 43; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
make a case out of it and your phone over heats extra battery life!
17. chec703 (Posts: 1; Member since: 18 Feb 2016)
Why isn't this in stores yet and if so where can I get one