Power Jacket is a Nokia Lumia 920 extended battery case with 2,200mAh capacity and a kickstand
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3135; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What does the watch in image #1 have to do with it?
2. tigermcm (Posts: 811; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
i literally sat here and looked and the picture for like 5min trying to understand what does the watch have to do with anything
4. REYNER (Posts: 187; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
20mm is too much :( the idea is good and designed aesthetically but too thick for my likeness how i hope they'll release a slimmer version of power jacket..
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Great weapon if one were to get caught up in a bar fight. Only thing is that your hand might get a bit mangled.
9. TerryCrowley (Posts: 193; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
My Lumia 920 already has superb battery compared to a Galaxy S3 or any other leading Android device so no thanks. It already feels like a hefty brick as is I don't think I could make it bigger and have it still be comfortable. Besides, why would anyone want to cover up the superior design and craftsmanship of Nokia?
10. big.e927 (Posts: 94; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
The S3 has a slimmer design, more features, and doesn't look like a brick. This abomination makes the lumia look like even more of a bulky junk of metal.
14. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
the s3 has battery packs too that make it look worse then it already does. this is just giving people more battery if there over the top users
love though how when its ot samsung you point out its fat but when the article on the samsung one was on here never mentioned a thing
enjoy throwing crap at other devices.
16. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Galaxy s3 with a stock 3000mah optional battery and cover(Samsung made) is 9mm thick, and 148grams heavy.
Bare Lumia 920(2000mah battery) is 10mm thick and weighs 182grams.
Again I have to teach you the most basic things
17. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
you havent taught anyone anything, and you must need help reading as you proved my point. you defend anything android centric but bash others for the same thing
besides according to you all these accessories are proof the phone is weak in a certain area. seen you and your fanboys saying that the iphone needs all those accessories and samsung etc dont.
so whats your excuse for the s3 having this optional accessory, there must of been some need for it right?
teach yourself before attempting to talk down to people
20. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Are you playing dumb s**t with me?
Let me spell it out to you:
GALAXY S 3 WITH BIG BATTERY PACK IS STILL LIGHTER AND SLIMMER THAN THE BARE L920.
IT'S NOT FAT AND HEAVY EVEN WITH 3000mah BATTERY
15. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
..and I suppose you used the galaxy s3 and "any other leading android phone such as Droid razr maxx hd or galaxy Note 2..oh wait, you havent, otherwise you wouldnt be saying such crap.
18. aaflack18 (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
I own the phone too, but having a longer battery life is always nice to have....
its a damn brick already, so putting a brick with another brick still makes it a damn good weapon
12. TerryCrowley (Posts: 193; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
It has a slimmer, cheaper design that can't withstand any drops/falls, and a lackluster battery but it has superior software because it's running Android. Android keeps the GS3 decent not Touchwiz or Nature UI, whatever they're calling it.
13. DerryAhmad (Posts: 248; Member since: 05 May 2012)
I'm ordering the white one. This serve as a case and charger. Not bad for $37