Post a job on Phone Arena
1. downphoenix posted on 21 Jul 2011, 10:07 0 0
im sure they're lining up at this palce to post their jobs.
2. dandirk (unregistered) posted on 21 Jul 2011, 10:36 4 0
Apple: Looking for magical apple fanatics willing to post on insane anti-android comments, and vote down any any anti-apple comments.
Google: Looking for droids to post nude pics of Steve Jobs and thumbs down anyone that likes anything other then android. Must not SEE anything positive in apple products.
13. alecgale posted on 28 Jul 2011, 08:14 1 0
I think you're just jealous because The Miz is a terrible wrestler
14. The_Miz posted on 28 Jul 2011, 18:02 0 1
Better than your fruit loop shirt wearing John Cena
10. The_Miz posted on 26 Jul 2011, 14:19 0 2
Google: Looking for trolls to go around and troll Apple articles and then contradict themselves by flaming people who "troll" Android.
3. Wow (unregistered) posted on 21 Jul 2011, 13:39 0 0
Oh awesome, only $99! Haha... Also put a bunch of job listings from Simply Hired that looks like people are posting jobs on this site.
4. Employer (unregistered) posted on 21 Jul 2011, 15:46 0 0
Looks like there are too many people here that have nothing to do but place negative comments...I did place a job offer here a while ago and I definitely had some nice applications coming in...would definitely do it again if I need to. Price is just as it is everywhere else ....
5. remixfa posted on 22 Jul 2011, 09:25 0 0
Seeking: Part time cell phone journalism position. Have high amounts of inside experience. Love tech. I write IMPARTIAL reviews. Can easily defend reviews to commentors. Have some experience. :)
9. remixfa posted on 26 Jul 2011, 09:19 1 0
actually no lol. ill be quitting (or getting severance hopefully) Tmobile soon as college picks up its pace next semester. I have writing and blogging experience and could use the side work. The crap I do on the boards is nowhere near professional stuff (obviously). Wouldnt it be nice to have an android phone review done by someone who has in depth knowledge of the source and doesnt compare it to an iphone 30 times? :)
12. The_Miz posted on 28 Jul 2011, 07:36 1 0
You should definitely do stand up.
15. remixfa posted on 29 Jul 2011, 08:25 1 0
ill start at the next WWE match, so i know you will see me. lolol
16. SkdfctskiutcfEyk,clsicatceslyw (unregistered) posted on 29 Jul 2011, 09:55 0 0
I recommend glassdoor.com for checking how much each job pays. Lol I sound like a spammer XD.