Possible release dates for a few upcoming T-Mobile devices get leaked
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Jan 2011, 21:38
T-Mobile generated some excitement when they lifted the covers off of some upcoming mobile devices at the CES event earlier this month and now a few of those much anticipated devices may have had the covers lifted off of their release dates…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Daryl209 posted on 25 Jan 2011, 22:04 0
So are we calling it the Samsung Vibrant 4G or the Galaxy S 4G?
3. cellgeek82 posted on 26 Jan 2011, 08:30 0
Either way T-mobile has "fools gold" 4G. Until it's LTE who cares?
6. speed demon (unregistered) posted on 31 Jan 2011, 17:36 0
lte = garbage 7.2 mps HSPA 42 but the end of the year currently at 21mps
7. speed demon (unregistered) posted on 31 Jan 2011, 17:40 0
"Using multi-carrier HSPA, Ericsson reached 168Mbps on the downlink and 24Mbps on the uplink using prototype consumer equipment and commercial network equipment"
Key word HSPA
"Ericsson says network operators will start to deploy its single-carrier 42Mbps and dual-carrier 84Mbps technologies this year. In the U.S., T-Mobile has said that it plans to upgrade is HSPA+ network from 21Mbps to 42Mbps this year."
NICE RIGHT? the HSLE (HSPA + LTE) combinded (ONLY @ T-MOBILE 658 mps by 2013
4. Tristann posted on 26 Jan 2011, 11:44 0
i did a double-take when i saw the vibrant4g i thought i saw an iphone lol
5. So me the money shot (unregistered) posted on 26 Jan 2011, 21:59 0
So is the Vibrant 4g going to have a flash or not? If not i'm just getting the mytouch 4g.