Possible release dates for a dozen of T-Mobile handsets
This article contains unofficial information.
1. belve14 (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 Mar 2009)
Team Fobile is garbage lol....its only good for kids that dont know any better
2. Galen20K (Posts: 525; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
Wow you're IGnorant, I feel bad for you and your SAD life.
3. belve14 (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 Mar 2009)
Oh really I have a sad life cause i tell the truth...your a funny guy. I'm sorry maybe your just mentally challenged or your a kid that doesnt know any better. have fun with your 5 favs lmao
4. PDXMatt (Posts: 45; Member since: 26 Feb 2007)
The word you are looking for is "you're". Shows how clever you really are. I take the 14 in your username is your age?
7. Slayor721 (Posts: 43; Member since: 27 Dec 2008)
lol. i agree. seriously that guy is a douch. Im mean like really? come on belve14. grow sum ballz
5. android4lfe (Posts: 1; Member since: 06 Apr 2009)
Really u can hate on t-mo all you want, but truth be told, that's a prety kick-a selection
6. VZW Employee (Posts: 22; Member since: 25 Mar 2009)
it looks like they are releasing nothing but new pda's. hopefully they release some cooler new phones also. i currently have the g1 and its been working fine for me so far. "knock on wood"!!!