Possible prototype Nokia Lumia 950 image emerges
0. phoneArena 02 Apr 2013, 22:15 posted on
Last summer, a leak over Nokia’s Remote Devices Access (RDA) program revealed a number of devices that were...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Could be. But I was expecting an L940 (successor in the lineage - L900 -> L920).
16. Pelle (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Apr 2013)
SONY Xperia Z looks better !!!
Nokia copy Sony !
25. aokde (Posts: 186; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
you know, i'm a sony fanboy, but because of fanboys like you people hate us! i'm gonna thumb you down.
30. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Eh, (s)he's the same dumbass from the GSMArena forums.
33. Muzhhur (Posts: 258; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
Thats is just your opinion and I respect that but you must accept this one its wonderfull
15. Pelle (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Apr 2013)
To sharp corners.!!!
Even Blackberry 10 is outselling Wp in USA and UK !!!
I love it!
21. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
You know you don't have to repeat the same thing in every comment right?
22. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
You know you don't have to poke your nose in every comment right?
31. rgxVOiD (Posts: 440; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
You mean my one comment compare to yours "It's a prototype, dumbass" 2 times right after?
32. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
I see nothing wrong with repeating the comment if he/she won't stop trolling.
Your comment, on the other hand was entirely useless.
14. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Nokia never uses the digit 4 in their phone's model names. I already knew the next successor will be either number 930 or 950 even before this rumor came up. There wont be a 940.
28. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
To be precise, after they abandoned the 4-digit naming; those old phones 10 years ago do have the number 4, Nokia 6234, 5140i, 6124 classic etc.
35. akki20892 (Posts: 3808; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
there is NL930 in pipeline....so wait for this device it will gives u huge suprise.....!!!
2. Xolar (Posts: 57; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
Pretty! except for the physical home button
(just my opinion)
7. maxnooze (Posts: 14; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
it'd be neat if it lit up and each of the windows colors corresponded to a specific notification
3. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Awesome!! I know button is not a big deal, but the physical home button kinda reminds me of the Samsung Ativ S. But still, I'm excited!
8. hkxm8 (Posts: 64; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
This phone remind me of Omnia W and Omnia 7. But i don't think this going to be a new flagship, kind of small and not so premium.
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup, I agree, this is just a successor of the Lumia 920.
4. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1176; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Looks like an OLED display! If it is I will be interested.
5. maxnooze (Posts: 14; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
hmm... not the direction one would've expected them to go
13. jedpatrickdatu (Posts: 163; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
It looks like one of those nameless WP models Microsoft uses in their presentations. I have a strong feeling it's fake.
Also, I wish Nokia would slow down a little on their naming scheme if their next flagship will be called 950. They would soon run out of numbers and will have to abandon this naming scheme, making phones with three-digit names feel obsolete pretty quickly. At most, their next generation of Lumias should be called 930, 830, 730, 630, and 530.
17. hipnotika (Posts: 353; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
it is too ugly for lumia series. it isnt lumia i think
18. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
it must be prototypes that never gets to market ever
36. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Just a prototype, they aren't about the design but about testing the hardware.
23. mohitmk21 (Posts: 15; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
Looks like Lumia 950 from Chinese market :p
29. dr_fajardo12 (Posts: 108; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
not 41 mp but oversampling?, how many mp then, must be over 20 mp to do a good oversampling
37. raunak (Posts: 507; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
Maybe 21. I heard somewhere that 21MP is the limit for WP8 (for now).