Possible final build of Android 4.1.1 leaks for Verizon's Samsung Galaxy S III
0. phoneArena 10 Nov 2012, 01:34 posted on
So far, only Sprint customers have received Android 4.1.1 for the Samsung Galaxy S III although a clue about which carrier could be next came with a leaked version of Android 4.1.1 for the Verizon version of the flagship Android phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 625; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
GAAAALAAAAAXYYYY S2..................................................... tuck u sammy
8. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
They better roll out JB for the S2 really soon.
I want me some jelly.
2. byazatt (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Just the other day when guys were shying away from galaxy s. reason being 'Sammy has poor support for their gadgets '.Today? Sammy all the way.
3. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 373; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
with my nexus ....ill have 4.2 before any of you have 4.0 or 4.1
5. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 625; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
thats a great thing about Nexus.........................
7. JGuinan007 (Posts: 564; Member since: 19 May 2011)
With XDA I will have 4.2 around the same time as a nexus but still have a 5.5" screen, better hardware and an S-pen. Maybe if there was a Nexus next big thing.
14. AWiseGuy (Posts: 68; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Unfortunately, I don't expect to see a Nexus device that can actually compete with the Note 2. Nexus devices don't have sd card slots and removable batteries (the fuck is this Apple shit, Google?), which means that I simply couldn't stand to buy one. Very unfortunate, considering that specs- and OS-wise, Nexus devices are ideal.
4. mydi.maus (unregistered)
NEXUS 4 RULES!
6. Pedro0x (Posts: 240; Member since: 19 Oct 2012)
With xda developers, I will have also 4.2 pretty soon but your nexus get´s it sooner, can´t argue with that
9. x88yunkw (Posts: 42; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
I'm from Malaysia and received the 4.1.1 update since last Thursday. Obviously smoother and better.
10. DOGIEFRESH (Posts: 302; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
Some get the updates depending on Carriers, OEMs and Custom ROM that's pure F R A G M E N T A T I O N........how long Ago JB was released and there are phones still waiting for ICS, Google has to figure out how to fix this mess....!!!!
11. FAUguy (Posts: 76; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)
I installed the J1 version Thursday night, and it was pretty easy to do. If you follow the directions, it doesn't take long and you will not lose any of your apps or data. I would just recommend doing a backup of your current system in ClockWorkMod first, so that way you can easily revert back if needed.
12. squallz506 (banned) (Posts: 1075; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
My money says the official rollout for jb on the verizon s3 is january. Verizon still needs to bog it down with bloatware and that takes time. XD
15. fur0n (Posts: 61; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
you mean "optimize" the bloatware.
I'm glad i have sprint and am already running jelly bean.
16. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
i'll have my Note II before JB rolls out for my S3, so not really worried about it.