Possible Firefox OS smartphone by LG seen at FCC
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2013, 01:52 posted on
As we were digging through the FCC database this morning, we stumbled upon a peculiar handset. Listed as the LG D300g, it comes with support for Wi-Fi, GPS, and the 850/1900MHz cellular frequencies. At first we assumed it was just another Android device, but interestingly, that might not be the case. Instead, it is speculated that a smartphone running Firefox OS bears this particular model number...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. a_tumiwa (Posts: 373; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
ouchh LG... u have your own OS (webos), why dont u just use WebOS over FireFox OS
3. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 781; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
WebOS belongs to HP not LG. Until now, LG still don't have any proprietary OS.
4. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I thought LG bought Webos for its TV division a while back now?
5. asialove (Posts: 45; Member since: 19 Jan 2010)
1) 4" TFT Display (320X480)
2) 5M CMOS Camera
3) Li-lon 1540mAh battery
4) size: 118.3 x 66.5 x 9.86mm
5) weight: 125g
Firefox OS 1.1
LG D300F for Brazil Carrier VIVO
6. plantman60 (Posts: 17; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
LG did buy what was left of webOS from HP a while back.
9. LG_is_the_best (unregistered)
I have really hard time getting excited about Firefox OS, but who knows maybe LG will pull out some more magic