Possible Asus PadFone Infinity successor appears in benchmarks
0. phoneArena 29 Jul 2013, 21:14 posted on
Now we have reasons to believe that a new PadFone device from Asus is to be announced in the coming months. The contraption has been allegedly spotted on AnTuTu, listed as the Asus PadFone Infinity A86 (the current variant bears the A80 model name)...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Googler (Posts: 813; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Come to T-Mobile and give me the option to just buy only the phone with an optional desktop docking station and I've finally found the phone to replace my N4 next year. Ever since I saw the docking station in use, I've wanted this because it's so useful to dock a phone to get simple things done than powering up a PC. Asus is onto something here, don't understand why it's taking so long to get this going to full speed.
4. Topcat488 (Posts: 1394; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
You said: I've wanted this because it's so useful to dock a phone to get simple things done than powering up a PC.
That's why i LOVE my iMac... Windows pc/laptop takes forever...
Asus really should pick up the pace, in getting this PadFone going to the market... Samsung has already sent something like this to the patent office, with a "T" shape top on the phone part, but surely copied by the king.
5. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
You must live under a rock because most new PCs use SSD, if its windows 8 a top of the line SSD will boot in about 6 seconds.
7. buccob (Posts: 2512; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
Shhhh dont tell them... to iMac fans nothing wakes faster...
8. Captain_Doug (Posts: 990; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Ha. I love how the hybrid ssd/hdd drive was such a huge invention for them when it had been around for at least a year before Apple "announced it".
9. Captain_Doug (Posts: 990; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Even Windows 7 boots in around 10-15. Fast enough for me.
2. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
So fast ?
3. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Now i shall see what Samsung will do about this. Remember they filed for a patent of this concept even when such products are already in the market?
6. Troysyx (Posts: 175; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Please come with T-Mobile (U.S) radios inside!!!