Poll results: What do you look most for in a smartphone?
- Granted that all other things are equal, what do you look most for in a smartphone?
362 votes (362 votes) Design, size, color options
346 votes (346 votes) Display - size and resolution
366 votes (366 votes) Processor
113 votes (113 votes) Built-in storage, incl. microSD card slot
253 votes (253 votes) Camera
27 votes (27 votes) Connectivity - 4G LTE
472 votes (472 votes) Big battery
102 votes (102 votes) Other - let us know in the comment section
16. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 725; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Or just get a phone with BoomSound? :D
3. GeekMovement (Posts: 1499; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Design, performance, and battery are the main ones for me.
6. MarkArigayo (Posts: 240; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
A huge battery cqpacity and gorgeus scren size in a compact footprint. That's it.
An micro SD card slot merely isn't important as a 32 GB of internal storage is more than enough.
Of course, an SD 800 SoC, 2GB RAM, 1080p screen res and an 16MP camera with OIS are the minimum requrements. The incoming LG G Pro2 will fulfill those.
Plastic, metal, polycarbone or whatever isn't important for me.
8. tech2 (Posts: 1782; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I am a big apple hater but I'll agree to that.
1. Kitkat is here ios 7 is here and Microsoft being backward of both the OS still hasn't launched an update.
2. Nokia fanboys are beyond pathetic. They'll probably win in every survey on tech blogs but still couldn't save their beloved company from going bust. Such hypocrites.
9. byazatt (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
display first then the rest, what do I use to consume stuff on the phone? display !
13. FaisalWibowo11 (Posts: 90; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Ranking from the most important criteria:
1. Android OS (it's android or no buy)
3. Sd card slot
4. Good Camera
5. Overall Specs (chipset, battery, screen res, etc)
6. Software Enhancements
14. PaulMorphy (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Jan 2014)
- Teleport buffer
Smartphone will be able to teleport us wherever there is carrier signal. You can chose which package you like (one teleport wil take probably yotta bytes).
- Hologram projector
Real space 3D projector with 28k resolution.
and my favorite
- Nuclear self destruction
Like in the predator movie.
21. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
No Star Trek type replicator? You are so low tech minded. :-p
17. wongdg (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Nov 2013)
removable battery so can swap in a bigger battery like zerolemon. I buy samsung because it allows battery removal and ample aftermarket extended battery!
19. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
The phone with the most Hello Kitty and Batman cases available.
20. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2337; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
If I am spending my money then I'll look for almost everything in a smartphone.
22. Supaheight (Posts: 66; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
design solidity power to perform waterproof