We asked you whether you liked the new Sasmsung Galaxy Note II, or it did not quite meet your expectations, and over 62% of those who participated gave it their seal of approval. A considerably lower fraction of those who participated in our poll – less than 13%, said they don't feel like upgrading from their first-gen Galaxy Note only for a slightly bigger screen and a faster processor. Less than 9% said they were disappointed with what Samsung unveiled, and less than 16% said they weren't quite into phablets.
- Samsung Galaxy Note II is here – do you like it?
- It is perfect! Please, Samsung, take my money now. 62.62% (1089 votes) (1089 votes)
- It is good, but not good enough to make me switch from the old Galaxy Note. 12.59% (219 votes) (219 votes)
- I am pretty disappointed, Samsung can do much better than that. 8.91% (155 votes) (155 votes)
- Meh. Phablets are so overrated. I am sticking with my human-sized smartphone thank you very much. 15.87% (276 votes) (276 votes)