Poll results: Samsung Galaxy Note II is here – do you like it?
We asked you whether you liked the new Sasmsung Galaxy Note II, or it did not quite meet your expectations, and over 62% of those who participated gave it their seal of approval. A considerably lower fraction of those who participated in our poll – less than 13%, said they don't feel like upgrading from their first-gen Galaxy Note only for a slightly bigger screen and a faster processor. Less than 9% said they were disappointed with what Samsung unveiled, and less than 16% said they weren't quite into phablets.
- Samsung Galaxy Note II is here – do you like it?
1089 votes (1089 votes) It is perfect! Please, Samsung, take my money now.
219 votes (219 votes) It is good, but not good enough to make me switch from the old Galaxy Note.
155 votes (155 votes) I am pretty disappointed, Samsung can do much better than that.
276 votes (276 votes) Meh. Phablets are so overrated. I am sticking with my human-sized smartphone thank you very much.
11. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 702; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
i think u one of them .................... me also want Note 2 ,,, ;)
16. JGuinan007 (Posts: 633; Member since: 19 May 2011)
I'm going to hold off on this one and see about the Note 3
3. sadaivadai (Posts: 156; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I don't think its overrated .. but everyone won't be comfortable with such big phones
4. andrew1953 (Posts: 174; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
I am giving this device a 9 out of 10. Impressed that Samsung have slimmed Note 2 down making it easier to hold and marginally increased the screen size. Improvements to to stylus and features like Air View. If you have to use glasses,big screens are a boon to those users looking for devices like the Note. They make a lot of sense.
12. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I will give it 9.6/10
This is a good device to be honest.
(It's not meant to be used with one hand, but two)
6. Raptor9142 (Posts: 41; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Always remember, most ppl dont think perfectly, always minority is correct becoz every1 cant top at all :)
Some top and most loose, thats the nature law
7. snowgator (Posts: 3209; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Ummm... ya kinda lost me. If that was what you were trying to do, good job!!!
15. Mittal (Posts: 427; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
i think u wanted to post this somewhere else... and during multitasking ended up posting here
8. snowgator (Posts: 3209; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I am super curious to see how this, and the oncoming competition in the Phablet market, sell. I really thought this was just a niche market, but the success of the Note made me rethink that. My Wife is ga-ga over this thing. A current Titan 2 owner, she would love to see a WP version from someone. But if this is as good as advertised, it may be wrapped up as an early Christmas present for her.
14. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Samsung might suprise us with the Omnia Note, or Samsung ATIV Note. Who knows. If I were them, I'd do it.
They are bringing the stylus back..... Goood one Sammy
Just my 2c
9. Raptor9142 (Posts: 41; Member since: 15 Apr 2012)
Note II, actually, no innovation at all.
im bored of watching same thing come again with the same modified specs.
but i must say, Samsung is making wat most consumers want.
21. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 505; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Pffft.... oh yeah, like apple does any better?
10. jan25 (Posts: 387; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
with all honesty, i am very likely NOT to use most of the it's features, so i would go for the S3 if i had the choice just because the difference in screen size is not huge like the S2 to the original Note. i am currently waiting for the Razr HD and the Nexus to be unveiled.
18. tmcr7 (Posts: 152; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
I would love to see a Note 7.0. Seven inch screen for me is a sweet spot for writing and portability.
19. greenrolaids (Posts: 47; Member since: 04 Feb 2012)
I want this phone. The retards at BGR cryed when the first note came out. Whinning about its size... then the note sold millions worldwide.. I mentally banned bgr... or what I call "bullsh1t Garbage Regurgitated"..
20. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 505; Member since: 20 May 2012)
I'm still throwing money at my Note 1 to upgrade itself, but nothing still...