Poll results: Nokia Lumia 920 vs HTC Accord vs Samsung ATIV S: which one do you like most?
Unsurprisingly, the Lumia 920 won with a huge lead, with a total of 71.79% of all votes. The Samsung ATIV S finished far behind the 920 with the humble 20.39%, and finally there was the HTC Accord (8X) with the remaining 7.81% of the votes. Of course, we shouldn't forget that the Lumia and the 8X are still unofficial, so once the manufacturers announce all the details surrounding the devices, the moods may change.
Actually, the first announcement is right around the corner, as Nokia will be unveiling its first WP8 devices tomorrow, September 5. Be sure to stay tuned for our exhaustive coverage of the event and the new phones!
- Which Windows Phone 8 phone do you like most?
2802 votes (2802 votes) Nokia Lumia 920
305 votes (305 votes) HTC Accord
796 votes (796 votes) Samsung ATIV S
1. pistolashtc (Posts: 29; Member since: 28 Dec 2010)
I feel bad for HTC. They were so great just some time ago. I loved my HTC Desire...
13. MthokozisiG (Posts: 8; Member since: 21 Jul 2011)
Me Too, I hope HTC bounces back. I got my HTC OneX last week. Honestly though I think Nokia WP will always be the best option for a while.
HTC Rules, hopefully soon maybe...
15. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Feature why's , Samsung, looks Nokia.
20. Cyan3boN (Posts: 425; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
u nuts. nokias lumia phones has the best features among all of Windows phone handsets. and they also score in the looks.
2. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1650; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Flame war in .....5....4...2..1..jk... I would have to see the 920 first
10. denied911 (banned) (Posts: 361; Member since: 31 May 2012)
yep it is :)
but 70% people is blind for it
18. XperiaUser (unregistered)
i voted for Samsung ativ coz it is more appealing and sexy ...
Samsung has definitely better design department for Wp phones :D
4. bayhuy (Posts: 285; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
Where are the photos of HTC Accord?
Are you comparing non-announced yet /non-existent/ phones?
12. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Yeap, that's what they did. Which don't make sense to me at all. How can you compare something that you can see, with what you cannot see or not even sure if it exists. I guess some journalists just need to pay bills, and every article earns you some cash. So they always have to come up with something to write.
Just saying. I'm gonna get banned one of these days. Too much freedom of expression.
5. tigermcm (Posts: 670; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
Hmmmm I'm a lil stuck on this one. IMO the 920 is the exact same ole 900 with better specs. The ATIV again IMO aesthetically brings something different and fresh.....for WP8 that is
6. chocolatebear76 (Posts: 121; Member since: 03 Mar 2011)
Make the same comparison as of tomorrow,i believe it's going to be a tough fight for Nokia lumia to beat Samsung Ativ s
11. lubba (Posts: 1310; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
I don't think so. They use same OS. The battle will be between features and design. Also carrier availability. My assumption is Nokia will not move forward in USA if they continue to make themselves exclusive to ATT. Can't battle iPhone and Android this. Lumia 900 could have would better if found both on Tmo and Verizon. Just sayin.
7. murati (Posts: 21; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
How can you compare HTC Acord or what ever name will it have if it is not officially announced ? You really are funny guys a?
9. lubba (Posts: 1310; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
Don't know for sure until see actual product with head to head comparison. I have four months left until renew contract. I'll know by then which is for me. Though struggling between gnote 2 and one of new wp8 phone. Choice would have been easier if WP supported Flash.
24. snowgator (Posts: 3188; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Never understood WP not supporting Flash anymore than I understand Adobe dumping Flash support for Mobile. Billions of smartphones sold every year, but it makes sense to end it?? I am lost.
14. snowgator (Posts: 3188; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Still thought the ATIV looks amazing.... apparently, I was close to the only one. :-)
23. Doakie (Posts: 1105; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Hey I think it looks awesome too. Its just like my Galaxy S 3 but with WP8. What's there to complain about?
19. champ_vl (Posts: 44; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
Honestly I'm getting pretty bored with the LUMIA design...and that bezel under the display is huge and unaesthetic for a high end phone. Not to mention the display on the Samsung Ativ S is 4.8 whereas the Lumia's 920 is 4.5 which is one of the very few differences between WP8 phones. I prefer the Ativ S !
21. Cyan3boN (Posts: 425; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
well this is not the right time to post this POLL PA