Right after the announcement, we wanted to make a quick reality check - is this newest hardware enough to distract you from the already available best selling Androids - the Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One. Or would you still pick one of them over the new LG G2?
The results are now in and the LG G2 won most of your votes. If you had to vote with your dollar right now, a majority of you, nearly 40% would get the LG G2 over any other device on the market.
However, the HTC One came up second as its gorgeous unibody aluminum design, UltraPixel camera and BoomSound camera obviously are stand unique in Android land and 23% of you would still get the One. The Galaxy S4 was a very close third and only 13.7% of voters had other favorite devices at the moment.
Take a look at the results right below and brace yourself for an even hotter fall - we expect a downpour new devices to start appearing in the beginning of September.
- LG G2, Samsung Galaxy S4 or HTC One: which one would you pick?
- LG G2 39.88% (1275 votes) (1275 votes)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 22.74% (727 votes) (727 votes)
- HTC One 23.68% (757 votes) (757 votes)
- I have got other favorites 13.7% (438 votes) (438 votes)