Poll results: Do you use your phone to follow your favorite sport(s)?
0. phoneArena 16 Jun 2014, 06:48 posted on
We asked you last week if your phone often becomes the go-to source for the latest on your favorite sports team or individual athlete. Are you obsessed to the point that you have apps which push notifications to your status bar each time your team scores, or do you prefer more traditional media to get your sports fix? It turns out that more than half of our respondents use their mobile device on a regular basis to follow sports, while another quarter and change use it every now and then for the same purpose...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. NotAGeek (Posts: 279; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
I've been using google now extensively (To check scores and statistics) since the beginning of the world cup.I often slept and missed the matches.
2. sip1995 (Posts: 1508; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Cortana always giving me the latest score of SF Giants.
3. darkkjedii (Posts: 18475; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Siri,and google now depending on what I'm rocking. Yankees all day.
4. number29 (Posts: 185; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
No, I don't follow any sport. Not interested!
7. dmckay12 (Posts: 243; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I second scrren durring racis with the F1 timing app and I use google now to follow my favorite NHL teams.
8. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
I just watched the world cup on my phone. USA USA!!!