Poll: Which manufacturer's flagship are you looking forward to the most in 2014?
0. phoneArena 27 Jan 2014, 03:08 posted on
It's Monday, folks, not all accidentally meaning that it's time for our next poll. Today, we're going to indulge in a guilty pleasure that we're fairly sure we all have in common: flagship smartphones...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
57. domfonusr (Posts: 383; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)
I picked Google and their Nexus line. I figure that if I watch to see what Google does with the next batch of Nexus devices, that could give me a good idea of what other Android OEMs might do in the next year or so that follows. I want to like Android, so I just need a reason to like it.
58. Kishin (Posts: 695; Member since: 30 May 2013)
Apple means Larger iPhone display and Sapphire glass 2014
Nokia means super software update
61. jhaks73 (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
the iphone 6 they are going to be the most innovative company ever they will invent a 3.5 inch low res screen glass front and back and still wont do NFC or have expandable memory and they will get all the votes for the top phone ever by i Phonearena
64. charulo316 (Posts: 24; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Motorola - here's hoping they bring back expandable memory!
65. Jehovah (Posts: 69; Member since: 25 Jun 2013)
Nokia needs to equip their new (and last) flagship with a camera good enough to beat the Lumia 1020 in every aspect. Otherwise, I will have a hard time justifying an upgrade from my beloved 1020.
66. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
wAITING FOR 3310i Succesor with Bluetooth and some internet along maybe -_x
67. lucid.brat (Posts: 104; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
No manufacturer is even near nokia/microsoft....ppl are really expecting a lot from nokia and especially Microsoft...plz don't disappoint us
68. Sniggly (Posts: 7250; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
I'm definitely looking forward to the successor to the Moto X, and also Project Ara.
2014 will likely be an even more exciting year for Motorola than 2013 was.
69. Lordinos (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Definitely Nokia n Microsoft, Windows Phone 8.1 coming soon..! :D