Poll: IFA is almost upon us, what are you most excited about?
0. phoneArena 01 Sep 2014, 09:15 posted on
With the time left until companies take up to the stages at IFA 2014 in Berlin best counted in hours, the excitement is becoming palpable. And, true enough, if you consider yourself a techie, you likely already know what most manufacturers probably have in store for us, and are also most excited about at least one upcoming product. This certainly applies to the PhoneArena team, but we wanted to probe the community as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3473; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Maybe Nokia. But TBH not really anything. At least on the mobile section.
5. maherk (Posts: 2263; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Living in denial, right? Because I bet I ll see you commenting on every Note 4 article hating on it, just like you did on every Samsung phone before.
p.s: funny how Sony fans are voting for the Z3 and it's family, just for the sake of lowering the Note 4's vote %. We all know how it will look like (Z, Z1, Z2 DUHHH) and benchmarks showed that it changed nothing regarding the specs.
10. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3473; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Dude what the heck man? You hate me. I'm fine with that. I don't care since I don't even know you. And I didn't even vote for Z line I voted for Nokia.
Ps. If SS changes the design as expected I won't be hating on it that much. Then almost the only thing to not to like in it is Touchwiz.
14. maherk (Posts: 2263; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I hate you? Lol what a comeback, shows how mature you are.
20. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3473; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I assume that since you have had lots of hate towards me lately. Your delusions about Sony fans being bad seem kinda immature to me though.
44. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
So you are hairdesser? Or dress designer? Right?
48. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3473; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Umm. What was that supposed to mean? Still a high school student. Aiming to become a pilot or aviation engineer.
15. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You're denied bro, DENIED. Why are you bringing an argument here? He didn't even bash Samsung, yet you got butthurt for nothing. So, you want everyone to vote for the Note 4? You sir, are pathetic.
I'm a Sony fan, but I voted for the Ascend Mate 7. So, what you said is BS. You started an argument here, so no matter what you said afterwards, are all BS. Since you posted that pointless comment, you can't be saved. You're denied, DENIED.
26. akki20892 (Posts: 3775; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
U know they r samsung fans.......can't do anything with them.
17. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3428; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Sony's votes are divided into 3 but still can't topple Note 4 when combined. :)
Note 4 is 100 votes ahead and still counting.
21. jeeta444 (Posts: 135; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
Because there are a lot of plastic fans ;XD
19. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
Looks like someones a Samsung fanboy.
32. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Will u guys please stop the hate already. I love Sony and have the Z1. Overall only one company one phone can STOMP Apples iphone THE GALAXY NOTE IV.
36. jeeta444 (Posts: 135; Member since: 24 Mar 2014)
samsung phones sell in millions but are not that good bro, because i had really bad experiences with note 1 and s4...apple has big brand value and they always offer latest tech except screen resolution(64 bit cpu,saphire display and touch id),thatswhy people buy iphones even at high prices.i am not a apple fan but neither a hater.
37. uzimafioso (Posts: 131; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
And here is yet another misinformed iDumbo...
41. LikeMyself (Posts: 366; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
And the Samsung fans are the worst ever! Much worse than ifans! They are in the bottom of the line of mindless fanboys! I voted Z3 as I'm keen to see if it has a new design!
45. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7005; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That's why u don't rush and buy a phone just because something is new.
49. naittosan (Posts: 234; Member since: 28 Jun 2014)
It doesn't really matter since Sprint is the only Carrier that will have it.I'm sure 4 people might get it on contract. Unless you want to buy it outright from Sony.
13. Ashoaib (Posts: 2713; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
this is for sure that the note 4 will be the star of the show and for sure will steal the show and this poll as well
2. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3428; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Samsung's Galaxy Note 4 and Whatever Nokia has in store.
28. Wiencon (Posts: 510; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
Z3C and L830. One of these will be my next phone, if Nokia has waterproofing I am sold.
30. akki20892 (Posts: 3775; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I don't know about waterproof but....u should get Z3c....smaller, powerful, and premium.
40. akki20892 (Posts: 3775; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Get 930 or 830.....only one feature will miss waterproof. On eBay 930 is $550. And I guess 830 will around 500$.
43. Wiencon (Posts: 510; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
If 830 will have 930 specs it will be must have, coz 4.5 is perfect for me, 5 is too much.
3. Symon_Fleece (Posts: 305; Member since: 30 May 2014)
Not expecting high in z3, z3 is like the z2, instead, in z3 compact and note 4! =)
6. SamDroid (unregistered)
GSMArena already did this poll and Note 4 won hands down (3709 people) so I guess the same will happen here...
16. Ashoaib (Posts: 2713; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
note 4 is the only show stopper here... we need to add up iphone 6 to make it head to head collision... then this poll will be kinda interesting otherwise this poll will be washed out by the Note 4, same like washing powder wash the clothes
7. wilsong17 (unregistered)
Samsung note 4 is the main event
8. smarttechbadworld (Posts: 74; Member since: 07 May 2014)
What kind of question is that, the IFA 2 should be named galaxy note
18. Ashoaib (Posts: 2713; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
well, thats not a bad idea... then the name should sound like " IFA Galaxy Note 4 Show 2014"... Note 4 is gonna be a star of the show anyway
11. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I'm on the underdog part this time, Huawei Ascend Mate 7 and Asus Zenwatch.
P.s. I voted for the Ascend Mate 7, can't vote two.
31. akki20892 (Posts: 3775; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Open IE and vote for other one. Lol simple is that.
24. Sharky (Posts: 187; Member since: 24 Jun 2008)
Nokia's announcement. Also Motorola, which didn't seem to make the list. Is their press event separate from IFA?
33. alrightihatepickingusernames (Posts: 471; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
I would be excited for the Z3 but I've grown way too sick of Sony's limited US availability to really care anymore. I'm excited for the Note 4 and how Samsung will change it's design.
34. SayMobile (Posts: 67; Member since: 29 Jan 2014)
dont know why PA is asking this question in the first place!. Its obvious.
38. uzimafioso (Posts: 131; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
Not really excited about IFA at all. Moto seems far more interesting this time around. Out of this lot Im looking out for the performance of the Desire. Note 4 will be well, Note 4... The latest processor on the market, highest res screen, a few gimmicky stuff, but I'm bored of Touchwiz and even the S5's newer UI overhaul isn't that aesthetic... So not really motivated by this gen Samsung. Sony can go drown in its own inequity. They are even more monotonous than Samsung. Nokia's new lineup isn't on my list either, the last couple of leaks showed bezels wider than RAZR XT910 and that was back when S2 was released... Hoping for some better upgrades this February from these companies.
39. justrt (Posts: 113; Member since: 10 Jul 2014)
Everything. I picked Nokia/Microsoft from the choices up top, tho. I would like to see what everyone has to offer before Apple announce the iPhone on the 9th.
42. housry23 (Posts: 88; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
No Moto on the list? I'm most excited about the new Moto X!
46. anleoflippy (Posts: 446; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
Z3 Compact and anything Moto has to offer.