Polish carrier giving away Windows Phone sneakers as a contest prize
To enter the contest, you download a free app called 'Trampkomania with Windows Phone,' which is used to submit a picture of your personalized start screen. The contest starts today and runs through June 30th. 18 winners will be selected each day. Those who enter will have their start screen judged by "creativity, originality, aesthetic and the ability to use Windows Phone in the reported projects." Winners will be notified on the app.
source: Plus.pl (translated)
3. AfterShock (Posts: 2904; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
But asking to see its start screen customized is kind of a cruel joke.
Oh boy, we can color them, move them around an resize a couple too, whooppeee!
8. Liveitup (Posts: 1508; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
WP is by far and away the most customizable native homescreen. I can resize my Tiles in infinite ways to give it a completely different look, I can add over 20 colors depending on my mood, I can add numerous transparent backgrounds, nothing else comes close everyday my phone can feel like a completely new device, Live Tiles is the best homescreen of any platform.
9. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
lol, so you can resize a tile and change its color...thats what I call real customization.... congrats...
13. Liveitup (Posts: 1508; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
No you can resize every Tile not just a Tile. ThaT is why whenever you see WP there is never a standard homescreen, thats due to its flexibility. HTC one Blinkfeed copied just one version of WP home screen, there are too many versions to put a number on it.
17. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
You're wasting your time with these trolls... Even after WP adds more customization they still won't admit it... You're pretty much arguing with a brick, very thick brick, wall at this point... PLEASE IGNORE THEM! I KNOW IT'S HARD BUT ONCE YOU ACTUALLY DO THEN YOU'LL SEE HOW EASY IT GETS... IF I CAN DO IT THEN YOU CAN TOO!!
21. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
I know your still jealous, and still not happy with the Wp8.1 upgrade .
Still alot of missing features
Still another 3 more years till it's fully matured .
12. AfterShock (Posts: 2904; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Its like a feature phone where you can change short cuts around for quick access.
What If you get tired of it, only other option is to change Eco systems it seems.
15. Liveitup (Posts: 1508; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Nope not at all its the furthest thing from a feature phone, its modern and productive. Its a lot better than the typical icon based homescreen.
20. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Sure Liveitup, ugly bathroom tiles that you have to look everywhere to see if there's any notifications….
19. sprockkets (Posts: 1316; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
By far and away? LOL. Try replacing your launcher/homescreen with apex or Nova or any other 3rd party launcher, then we can talk about WHO is the MOST CUSTOMIZABLE!
24. chocowii (Posts: 327; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Ugh who needs ugly launchers that needs to be updated regularly to be usable and free of bugs? Plus, icons are so 1980s. Android really need to reinvent itself. Aside from customizations, what does Android differ from WP?
4. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3217; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Quite trendy TBH lol. I would actually happily wear a pair of these :P
5. sprockkets (Posts: 1316; Member since: 16 Jan 2012)
Yes, so many people LOVE proclaiming the fact they are Microsoft fans.
6. techloverNYC (Posts: 422; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
The Vans model would have work better than Converse. Air force ones or dunks will look better but gonna cost most.
7. Liveitup (Posts: 1508; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Awesome looking kicks. The Tiles looks great on it.
11. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Yuck cheap and fugly lowlife degrading
If it was on a Timberland or Rockport or Ralph-Lauren or Dolce& Gabbana it would look class and prestige
14. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3632; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Windows Phone finally ends up in "defeat" :)
18. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Pretty original shoe's for an original platform... Cool!
23. AfterShock (Posts: 2904; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
If they give away 18 pair a day for over 35 days, that ought to just about cover everyone.