Polaroid confirms it will introduce an Android-based interchangeable lens camera at CES 2013
0. phoneArena 21 Dec 2012, 02:23 posted on
Polaroid has now confirmed that it will introduce the first Android-based camera with interchangeable lenses at CES 2013…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5160; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I hope Polaroid is able to get its act together. They were a significant player in photography back in the day. They would be a worthy competitor.
2. Captain_Doug (Posts: 730; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
The great part about interchangeable lenses on a phone means if you don't plan on taking pictures, you can just take off the lense and get rid of the bulk in your pocket but when you do need them, you can always throw one on. Not a bad idea.
4. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5160; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I think the Polaroid announcement is for a camera integrated with the Internet using Android as the integration interface between camera and Internet. Like what Sammy did with the Galaxy Camera. Time will tell.
3. christumaini (Posts: 27; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
Bro. sammy has introduced us already ... "Samsung Galaxy Camera GC100"