Polaroid M7 is a Nexus 7-like tablet for $129, coming this Spring
0. phoneArena 09 Jan 2013, 06:27 posted on
Polaroid isn’t the first name to come to mind when speaking about Android devices and tablets in particular, but the company wants to change that perception by bringing a powerful…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered)
N7 started it all, customers now have tonnes of affordable quality tablets to choose.
4. MeoCao (unregistered)
Is there any doubt, but there are many places in the world people have to buy N7 at very high price.
9. Peter98 (Posts: 119; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
Meo you're right. In my country, getting an iPad mini is almost same as getting a Nexus 7.
19. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
ACTUALLY, IT'S SAME FOR MY COUNTRY TOO..
The price of N7 is almost same as ipad mini.
but,in my country no other tablet have same/more features in that price bracket..
16. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
add a SD slot to it before crowning someone..!!
18. MC1123 (Posts: 1254; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i think amazon kindle fire started it all..since google isnt very happy that kindle is the best selling android tablet on its time!! but yeah n7 is a good choice!!
but hoping the next 7" nexus includes rear camera!
2. nwright94 (unregistered)
That skin looks like windows phone kind of
10. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Why does it look lik Win8 ???? I hate it ....well just have to customize it I guess ;)
5. severian37 (Posts: 7; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
It's not a quad core, but for that price, it's a great deal. Tablet prices and finally coming down to where more people will be able to get one without breaking the bank.
6. jibraihimi (Posts: 703; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Now this will annihilate Acer iconia B1, and in some places even Nexus 7. I know some
of you will start jumping in favour of Nexus 7, but keep this in mind, that world over Nexus 7 is not available for 199$, then it does t have any camera, and also it doesn't have expandable memory..........
8. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1062; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Wow somebody's copying windows now. This should be a good sign for Microsoft as long as they aren't feeling sue happy.
11. noim1 (Posts: 297; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Well it seems lik no one can give Quad Core in the 100-180 $ price range !!! very sad ...So Google still is the Winner & they released it last year...it really disappoints me...
21. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
You better make your own Quad Core tablet/phone for 100 bucks
12. _Bone_ (Posts: 2145; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Do we have a release date? I want a well rounded budget 7"-er until the 10" market settles down in the low $300s @2600k, A15 4-core, I'd imagine around November. This baby with the SD slot sounds awfully tempting. Any chance to get it before March?
14. cdgoin (Posts: 374; Member since: 28 Jul 2010)
IS Polaroid trying to get sued by Microsoft..? I thought this was a RT Tablet for a second.
17. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
WinRT does not look that sh***y. The interface on this tablet looks terrible.
15. marchels14 (unregistered)
Here comes microsoft with suing because it looks like windows 8 , couldnt they think of different look.
20. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1246; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
Hmm looks like Microsoft lawyers are going to get a work out folks. this OS looks like
Microsoft "Modern UI" tiles AKA metro tiles. Microsoft created this interface so they would not get sued by Apple or android. I do not think that they will let others use it without a court
Patent Violation fight