Polaroid M7 is a Nexus 7-like tablet for $129, coming this Spring
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Jan 2013, 06:27
Polaroid isn’t the first name to come to mind when speaking about Android devices and tablets in particular, but the company wants to change that perception by bringing a powerful…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 09 Jan 2013, 06:52 5
N7 started it all, customers now have tonnes of affordable quality tablets to choose.
4. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 09 Jan 2013, 07:10 2
Is there any doubt, but there are many places in the world people have to buy N7 at very high price.
9. Peter98 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 07:33 1
Meo you're right. In my country, getting an iPad mini is almost same as getting a Nexus 7.
19. kartik4u98 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 04:55 1
ACTUALLY, IT'S SAME FOR MY COUNTRY TOO..
The price of N7 is almost same as ipad mini.
but,in my country no other tablet have same/more features in that price bracket..
18. MC1123 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 18:33 1
i think amazon kindle fire started it all..since google isnt very happy that kindle is the best selling android tablet on its time!! but yeah n7 is a good choice!!
but hoping the next 7" nexus includes rear camera!
2. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 09 Jan 2013, 06:54 2
That skin looks like windows phone kind of
10. noim1 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 07:38 2
Why does it look lik Win8 ???? I hate it ....well just have to customize it I guess ;)
5. severian37 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 07:20 0
It's not a quad core, but for that price, it's a great deal. Tablet prices and finally coming down to where more people will be able to get one without breaking the bank.
6. jibraihimi posted on 09 Jan 2013, 07:21 0
Now this will annihilate Acer iconia B1, and in some places even Nexus 7. I know some
of you will start jumping in favour of Nexus 7, but keep this in mind, that world over Nexus 7 is not available for 199$, then it does t have any camera, and also it doesn't have expandable memory..........
8. Joshing4fun posted on 09 Jan 2013, 07:32 0
Wow somebody's copying windows now. This should be a good sign for Microsoft as long as they aren't feeling sue happy.
11. noim1 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 07:39 0
Well it seems lik no one can give Quad Core in the 100-180 $ price range !!! very sad ...So Google still is the Winner & they released it last year...it really disappoints me...
21. Sangeet posted on 14 Jan 2013, 10:57 0
You better make your own Quad Core tablet/phone for 100 bucks
12. _Bone_ posted on 09 Jan 2013, 08:08 0
Do we have a release date? I want a well rounded budget 7"-er until the 10" market settles down in the low $300s @2600k, A15 4-core, I'd imagine around November. This baby with the SD slot sounds awfully tempting. Any chance to get it before March?
14. cdgoin posted on 09 Jan 2013, 08:54 1
IS Polaroid trying to get sued by Microsoft..? I thought this was a RT Tablet for a second.
17. Bilpocalypse posted on 09 Jan 2013, 11:12 2
WinRT does not look that sh***y. The interface on this tablet looks terrible.
15. marchels14 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 09:28 2
Here comes microsoft with suing because it looks like windows 8 , couldnt they think of different look.
20. 7thspaceman posted on 10 Jan 2013, 20:30 0
Hmm looks like Microsoft lawyers are going to get a work out folks. this OS looks like
Microsoft "Modern UI" tiles AKA metro tiles. Microsoft created this interface so they would not get sued by Apple or android. I do not think that they will let others use it without a court
Patent Violation fight