PlayBook 4G launch date and price leaked
0. phoneArena 23 Jul 2012, 18:47 posted on
The 4G LTE BlackBerry PlayBook popped up on our radar again earlier this month when it became certified for mobile networks by PTCRB after being the victim of several delays since its 2011 CTIA debut...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Twitch016 (Posts: 23; Member since: 26 Jan 2012)
If they gave me one for free with an unlimited contract, you'd still find me using my Nexus 7. Sorry, RIM. This ship has sailed.
2. bubbadoes (Posts: 1026; Member since: 03 May 2012)
based on the last playbook. i would say 199 with a 50 dollar rebate and one month of free apps...and thats just to stay competitive
4. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Retail, 400$ tops, and that's really pushing it (Assuming they sell the 32GB retail for $300 + 100 markup for LTE) and subsidized shouldnt be more than 150 or so.
6. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
It's probably going to go back to $199 like the original one did.
5. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
It would be good..... if it was released... 4 years ago :)
7. wendygarett (unregistered)
The one and only tablets left who support flash... LOL
8. digicon (Posts: 121; Member since: 11 Aug 2011)
It has a 1.5GHz dual-core processor . Just sayin' . . .