Plants vs Zombies 2 now available on Android
1. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 2112; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
Btw try reviewing a phone for once :P
3. Kevinphantom (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jun 2013)
is that year 2012 for real I completed this game on my note 2 2 months ago wtf
5. downphoenix (Posts: 3165; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Its about time indeed, and its too late. My interest has died on this. Im tired of being treated as a second class citizen by these software developers. If you dont have the interest in getting it available for android users at or near launch, or at the very least be up front in your communications, then I dont have the interest in downloading your app.
12. papss (unregistered)
Oh that's too bad really... Welcome to how WP fans have felt. I don't want to hear your half as$ whining about one game not coming out at the same time.
15. seanwhat (Posts: 280; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
don't buy a wp then. you knew your app store wasn't gonna be on par and up to date going in, so you can't complain now.
16. papss (unregistered)
You missed the point completely and I wasn't complaining about it.. The point is don't come in about one game not being on the platform at the same time as another. It's pretty pathetic really.
23. Meleagru (Posts: 92; Member since: 03 Dec 2012)
As a PC gamer, I gave up on pride and trying to make a point long ago. If Android vs iOS is going to be anything like PC vs consoles, it's not going to get any better soon.
7. toiletcleaner (Posts: 224; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
They can keep it exclusive to Itunes. I got my self a better game now
8. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
All better games:https://www.humblebundle.com/
13. papss (unregistered)
None of those generic games are better.. What's with you and knockoff products? Always posting Chinese products and now these games? Not sure what's up with you dude.. No offense of course.
9. gustavoace (Posts: 180; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Not compatible with Nexus 4.... Good job EA
10. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2703; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Works perfectly on my Nexus 4. Are you using a custom ROM or something?
11. Knighttax (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Oct 2013)
Country lock i think, i can't play it on my Nexus 7
20. deathgod (Posts: 122; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
Yup I also can't install it on my Galaxy Nexus or Transformer Infinity. Way to go EA. I purchased the first game but cant DL the sequel?! This is why I love Android's side loading.
14. julz17ronald (Posts: 48; Member since: 26 Apr 2013)
There is no need to get the official version. I finished playing PVZ2 on my Android phone two weeks ago using the hacked version. EA should have released this game earlier.
17. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Now all I need is kingdom rush 2 and then IOS users can keep the rest.
21. Exynos_5 (Posts: 2; Member since: 17 Oct 2013)
Can someone give me the link to download the apk of this game?
22. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I can extract the apk for you with Comodo if you want?
24. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Dead Trigger 2 just got out on Android too!!
25. djripster (Posts: 138; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
Any idea where its not available for my Nexus 4 (US) ?
27. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2703; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Are you running a custom ROM, because it works fine on my Nexus 4.
26. GeorgeDao123 (Posts: 428; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
It's been available for weeks on Play Store, author. BTW, it's too boring. I removed it from my iPhone after 4 days. Thanks god, it is free.
28. garlic456 (Posts: 251; Member since: 24 Dec 2012)
My Galaxy Beam is lacking only 256 mbs of ram :(
29. cocosoup (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
If you like plants vs zombies 2, why not to buy toyswill plants vs zombies toy w w w .toyswill. com