Plants vs Zombies 2 is here: arrives on iOS
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2013, 03:59 posted on
Plants vs Zombies 2 has finally arrived! After more than three years since the release of the original, the much awaited sequel has landed on the Apple App Store…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. PunyPoop (Posts: 752; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
It will be out for android in a month I think..
Thank you EA for the sequel of this game! Enjoying it now on my iPad mini!
14. sid07desai (Posts: 290; Member since: 03 May 2012)
If you can't wait. Check out xda. A port might be available soon if devs are inspired to do it.
5. vincelongman (Posts: 3980; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Android has more market share, but iOS still accounts for more of developers revenue. So (most) developers work on their iOS apps first.
8. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I agree with u thats the only reason why until this day android is unable to crush iOS like what they have done to WP and BB
11. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2086; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
You forgot that it is also much cheaper and easier to develop for iOS.
15. sid07desai (Posts: 290; Member since: 03 May 2012)
"much cheaper to develop for iOS" ? I don't think so. Devs have to pay 1500$ for publishing their apps on App Store. On Play Store, its just 25$. But money is obviously not a concern for EA.
7. RoyalPayne (banned) (Posts: 458; Member since: 07 Aug 2013)
It takes much more time to optimize it for Android coz of the vastly different hardware profiles, the OS versions, screen resolutions, CPU/GPU etc.
9. shamashu9 (Posts: 142; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
It takes time to optimize it for Android coz most Android are slow and need latest version of Android plus octa core processor to become smooth. PvZ2 can't be handled by Android OS.
3. Rocksteady (unregistered)
Bring Limbo to Android please.
4. PunyPoop (Posts: 752; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Downloaded it on my iPad mini!! Oh yeah I missed the good old days!
13. xtian1103 (Posts: 363; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
i have been playing this game for almost a month now. i guess new zealand appstore are among the first country who has it
16. Valdomero (Posts: 138; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Free to Play? I have a bad feeling about this...
17. Valdomero (Posts: 138; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
WHAT!? you have to pay for plants that were already included in the original game...?
instead of making the game F2P, just charge 6-9 dollars for it and have the plants included, It's a bad joke that I have to spend $3.99 on a snow pea shooter plant!!.
I hate how a greedy company can throw down to the pit such an amazing mobile game, EA you just blew it...