Plants vs Zombies 2 Review
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2013, 08:24 posted on
Plants vs Zombies 2 has finally arrived! More than three years after the original tower defense legend launched on mobile, the sequel has now landed on Apple’s App Store…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bucky (Posts: 1599; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Nice! Going to give it a try right now.
Limbo is still my favorite game though.
2. pellegrini (Posts: 83; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
"Cons: Controls are too tiny for a 4-inch display" - When it comes to Android it will have no cons! =)
3. bucky (Posts: 1599; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
It will come to android eventually I guess...laggy with less gfx and maybe in a little bit it after that, will come out on the other android models...and crash here and there. But it will come
5. nobelset (Posts: 270; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
What is the model of the time machine you took from 2009?
6. bucky (Posts: 1599; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
I think the evidence is the fact that this isn't being reviewed for ios and android right now.
4. mas11 (Posts: 1033; Member since: 30 Mar 2012)
Ugh another lazy developer who can't take the time to release an Android app the same day. BTW the con is pretty funny.
8. Valdomero (Posts: 126; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
another cons: you have to pay for plants that were included in the original game...
instead of making the game F2P, just charge 6-9 dollars for it and have the plants included, It's a joke that I have to spend $2.99 on a frost plant!!.
I hate how a greedy company can throw down to the pit such an amazing mobile game, EA you just blew it...
10. papss (unregistered)
I got this for my iPad and its fun as hell. Once you get past the pay for plants part. It's really only if want plants early do you pay as you can still get them by beating a certain level.