Planned maintenance updates for the T-Mobile myTouch 4G and 4G Slide bring mostly fixes
0. phoneArena 15 Mar 2012, 15:23 posted on
If you happen to own either the T-Mobile myTouch 4G or 4G Slide, devices that have been around for quite some time now, you’ll be pleased to find upcoming maintenance updates headed your way. Basically, they brings the software of these Gingerbread devices to version 2.32.531.1...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Exile SS (Posts: 40; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
Wow, I never thought I'd see another update past Gingerbread. Can't wait to see how unbelievably long it takes this one to roll out.
2. NateAdam8 (Posts: 381; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
Cool finally an update but I still would like to see Android 4.0 on this device cause I only got mine last year and I really like my phone enough to see it updated and I'm keeping my HTC MyTouch 4G Slide but if it don't get Android 4.0 I'm getting a Samsung or Motorola Android.
3. tradejak66 (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Mar 2012)
Alright this is some horrible communication. The last update, T-Mobile said, was to 1. Something, but instead, it was to 2.32.531.1. I know this for sure because I have it right now. They care so little of this phone that they cant even stay on track of their own updates. If I have 2.31.531 right now, I wonder what this dumb update will be.
"Error has occurred while updating. Please restart your Android device"
*phone doesn't get out of splash screen*
*goes to T-Mobile*
* they finally give me a free sensation becsuse they ran out*
4. medicci37 (Posts: 1089; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Gave up on my mytouch 4g & Tmo about 6 months ago. Tmo sucks!
5. kjcobb3325 (Posts: 4; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
Well i have been buggin for a new update for my mt4gs and hopefully we do get ics with Sense not mySense but Sense 3.6. Our devices (myTouch 4g Slide) have the capability its just up to the ppl so yea hopefully we get it.
6. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
Ics ! Ics !
7. TMobileRep_52_SwaaaG (Posts: 40; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
they should just give up on the Mytouch 4G... the 4G slide is solid, but the non-slide counterpart is junk
9. NateAdam8 (Posts: 381; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
The MyTouch 4G Slide I have has been giving me problems all around I've tryed a factory reset, tryed calling T-Mobile, tryed asking HTC for help but they're as much help as a one legged man in a ass kicking contest, So I think the HTC MyTouch 4G Slide is getting discontinued soon