Plan to show 3 more episodes of Breaking Bad via mobile devices shot down
0. phoneArena 09 Oct 2013, 18:10 posted on
A couple of weeks ago, the show that many consider the greatest drama in television history came to an end (SPOILER ALERT); Breaking Bad concluded its run with the amazing image of the camera zooming out on teacher turned meth kingpin WalterWhite's lifeless body while Badfinger's Baby Blue played in the background. It was a perfect ending to the series. Or was it?...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. datsyuk (Posts: 178; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Good for Vince Gilligan not selling out and ending it correctly unlike how downhill Dexter went after season 4.
4. Klamba92 (Posts: 210; Member since: 25 Jun 2012)
I agree it ended perfectly for me at least, as much as I want more breaking bad I'm glad they turned down the mobile shorts. I and many others would prefer another season if that was the case!
8. bucky (Posts: 2140; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
The ending of dexter was the worst ending I have seen. The last 2 seasons were just terrible.
9. evarod48 (Posts: 152; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
I couldn't agree more, I wish I had stopped watching at that point in Dexter. The following seasons were abysmal. Breaking Bad reached its pinnacle each and every episode and ended before it could fall off at all. What an amazing show
5. AstronautJones (Posts: 293; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
You want more Breaking Bad? Better call Saul!
6. Edmund (Posts: 656; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Great, dumba$$ teens now think it's cool to traffic methamphetamines. Maybe a sizeable part of their freshman curriculum should include community service time spent dealing with the social cost of illegal contraband.
10. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 878; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
That's one of dumbest conclusions I have ever heard in my life. It's Fox News bad.
12. Caralho (Posts: 119; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
Great point, Edmund. Being in LE, I couldnt agree more.
13. Zero0 (Posts: 592; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Because after watching the conclusion of Breaking Bad, I want to be responsible for the deaths of hundreds of people as well as for the suffering of thousands of others (including my entire family).
Because the moral of the show was that cooking pure methamphetamine is a consequence-free path to making millions of dollars in under two years.