Plague Inc updated with new Scenarios expansion and real-life diseases
0. phoneArena 19 Dec 2013, 15:23 posted on
Have you ever wanted to eradicate the entire human population from the comfort of your own home? That's where Plague Inc comes in. It is an incredibly addictive and well-made strategy game where your aim is to infect everyone, mutate the disease, and ramp up the lethality to kill all humans before a cure can be found. And now, there is a new expansion with real-life diseases...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1217; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
I love this game. It's so simple yet fun and doesn't require awkward touchscreen controls like action games.
3. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 879; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
One of the best mobile games out there.
2. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I lost in the first level, so not playing it anymore
4. DRavago (Posts: 15; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
This game is addicting, I love strategy games.
5. applesucker (Posts: 81; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
i love this game but since the updates they disabled the fast forward button prompting me to uninstall