Plague Inc updated with new Scenarios expansion and real-life diseases
1. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1047; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
I love this game. It's so simple yet fun and doesn't require awkward touchscreen controls like action games.
3. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 859; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
One of the best mobile games out there.
2. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 722; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I lost in the first level, so not playing it anymore
4. DRavago (Posts: 5; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
This game is addicting, I love strategy games.
5. applesucker (Posts: 81; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
i love this game but since the updates they disabled the fast forward button prompting me to uninstall