Pink Samsung Galaxy Note II now official, ladies approve
0. phoneArena 07 Feb 2013, 03:29 posted on
Guys, in case you haven't noticed, Valentine's Day is next week. Do you know what romantic gift you'll be presenting to your significant other? In most cases, a bouquet of flowers, box of chocolates, and a bottle of champagne will do just fine, but Samsung has something much fancier to offer. That's the Samsung Galaxy Note II, which now comes in pink as well...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
This pink looks better than the pink on the note 1
12. laheelahee (Posts: 204; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
i kind of like the 1st one better...
but what im really waiting for are the
Ruby Wine & Amber Brown editions
2. rallyguy (Posts: 364; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Nothing says "I Love You" like a mobile phone. Umm I don't think so.
3. AshishRomea (Posts: 136; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
its all about "XPERIA Z" can anyone stop this Z MANIA ? its like STEVE JOBS REVOLUTIONED DESIGN WITH IMAC IN 1998 , so no more samsung !
5. sonyisdead (banned) (Posts: 30; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
xperia z looks ugly in person, and sony phones are all full of bugs. nobody cares about sony. only kids with ps3 controllers stuck their ass do
8. AshishRomea (Posts: 136; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
hopefully ur daddy is alive :) read over articles , its high time samsung take a note of wt sony is doing , other than copying :P i assume ur from some top tech website or went to CES to use sony Z :) u said lot of false things in ur comment , buts its ok for a beginner
6. ebubekir26 (Posts: 300; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Samsung is NR 1, owns half of the android platform...and you want to stop it ?? pfff not even in your dreams, THE GALAXY S4 AND NOTE III WILL DESTROY XPERIA Z
11. phonemirer (Posts: 110; Member since: 07 Dec 2012)
the sony togari will probably destroy note 3 but... guess what ?? it is 6.44 so no one will buy it if it doesnt come w 3 trousers with gigantic pockets
4. MiPac (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
IMO looks stupid when a small girl has a huge phone in her hand. Not the most female phone out there..
9. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 196; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Personally I find the Note more satisfying.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5173; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Looks very nice all companies should make pink black blue phones.