Pictures of the premium Samsung Galaxy F leak
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2014, 10:36 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy F is expected to be the "premium" version of the Samsung Galaxy S5, with features that include a 5.3 inch 1440 x 2560 QHD screen, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM, and a 16MP rear camera with OIS. Instead of a plastic body, the Galaxy F employs a metal casing. What gives this rumor some bite, is that prior to the unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy S5 at MWC, there was speculation about a QHD screened Samsung Galaxy F...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
113. .KRATOS. (Posts: 139; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
I don't see where's the special in the G3 design, or M8 or any other phone, that u like more than this one, which isn't to be sure yet?
122. Krjal (Posts: 75; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
All I can see is your ugly logo. Waste of an article phone arena. I'm turning off your ads again.
124. redmd (Posts: 928; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
5.3 inch screen in that small body is nice.I might get one.
dat AMOLED FTW!
125. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 216; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
I use an S4 and a lumia 925. This does look similar to S3/s4/s5. But then how much can you do to a rectangle. After all each company, Sony, Nokia, HTC, Apple etc have their own design language, which are also repetitive like Samsung. Why do people whine only about Samsung designs?
129. Finest (Posts: 79; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
Galaxy F#*!ck nothing can be more hideous than this keep it up Samsung.
130. kopkiwi (Posts: 40; Member since: 31 May 2013)
It's the 16MP OIS camera I am most interested in. Combined the image quality of the S5 with the OIS of the LG G2/3 and you have an absolute winner. Even without the premium finish it would still tempt me. The 805 processor is just a bonus.
138. KwameNero1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Jun 2014)
hope samsung adds fm to this one cos it very important.
139. ePoch270 (Posts: 113; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
For the love of God, when are they going to ditch that stupid physical home button!?!?! It's annoying as shat and ugly. completely wrecks the look of the phone. I love my Note 3, but hate that thing. It least it doesn't have the Vzw check.
140. pego99 (Posts: 74; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
So we have to wait for MWC 2015 to see this?
It is strange that Sammy has not announced anything yet.
Sammy just acknowleged Q2 will have poor earnings.
One big factor is only having 16GB (9GB free) in it's flagship device.Stupid decision.