Pictures of the premium Samsung Galaxy F leak
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2014, 10:36 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy F is expected to be the "premium" version of the Samsung Galaxy S5, with features that include a 5.3 inch 1440 x 2560 QHD screen, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM, and a 16MP rear camera with OIS. Instead of a plastic body, the Galaxy F employs a metal casing. What gives this rumor some bite, is that prior to the unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy S5 at MWC, there was speculation about a QHD screened Samsung Galaxy F...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
63. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The Galaxy S series sucks anyway, only Samsung's note series is good.
65. wilsong17 (unregistered)
Yeah lol one guys point of view vs the million they have sold hahaha funny
73. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Have you actually used the Note 3 next to the S5? Its hilarious how much better their phone that came out in September 2013 is... I own both phones from T-Mobile.
104. wilsong17 (unregistered)
i feel you but the s5 is not that bad they made touchwiz so simple is like a child can get with it... i own the note 3 waiting for the note 4.. but i really dont see myself changing the note right now i dont need to change
lol also guess wat i just froze 220 app on my note 3 now
119. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
lmaoooo. my dad has had a note 3 since maybe september yeah. I've been using the GS5 for a week now, and even my dad tells you that it outshines his Note in every single area, but surely not screen size and S-Pen, but in every other aspect, it beats the h*ll out of it.
8. CrazyIvan (Posts: 2; Member since: 07 Jun 2014)
oooh it's has F on the box.. how appropriate : FAIL. - same brick. no imagination.
10. refillable (Posts: 1047; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
I'll wait for the Note 4 instead. I believe everyone goes biannually now, like Sony, which I initially don't really like.
11. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 344; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
Just another aftermarket case for the s5.
21. maherk (Posts: 3884; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
This is a removable back panel, I have 3 of them (but not the metal ones, they affect network signal and locks down the gps). Anyways, just like I said yesterday, phonearena will publish whatever they stumble upon.
34. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
No they dont, I got to use my friends M8 in this little craptop town and it consistently had better service than my s5.
41. maherk (Posts: 3884; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
I didn't mean to bash the M8. I was talking about those aftermarket battery covers. I never tried the M8 to comment on that matter, but my S5 always have 4 to 5 signal bars.
69. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
You don't have the M8 crap, or the great S5. You just wanna bash Samsung.
98. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Yep you know exactly what I own or have messed with.. effing idiot
12. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I just want that "powered by Android" text on my phone. Though I basically never turn my phone off/on.
As for that phone, it's FUGLY
14. fredmode01 (Posts: 19; Member since: 17 Jul 2012)
If I remember correctly, their Chief Designer was fired, or left the house several monthes ago.. That was a clever idea.. let's hope they found someone else, a better designer with fresh new and inspiring ideas for 2015, because they won't get me buy any Galaxy phone which looks that way (and i loved my SGS2 and Galaxy Nexus a lot)
18. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2071; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
I like this phone. Its the best looking Samsung phone to date IMO.
19. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
new design and new touchwizz then Im sold
20. Emmanuelz (Posts: 163; Member since: 01 Aug 2013)
Looks the same though waiting fore note 4
22. vintage (Posts: 15; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
Most Of Yall Dont Have Your Own Mind You Comment The Same Thing As Someone Else For Likes. If You Dont Like Samsung Why Go On A Article Thats About It?
23. MINDoSOUL (Posts: 152; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
SAMSUNG will you please give us a another design language, i am so sick of the physical button and capacitive ones. i was one of your loyal customers until you stopped listening to your customers a lot of us have been asking for the change for like 2 years now, at least start a pilot project and see the response i bet you will regain and maintain a lot of your customers. Just look at LG they are doing it right.
74. The-Sailor-Man (banned) (Posts: 1095; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
The physical button and capacitive ones, are the best things that Samsung give us.
Though I agree that is time Sansung to change the design.(its funny how much the iboys speak about "design", because have nothing else to speak. But the iphone is fugly, and M8 too. Wrong design for smartphones )
81. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
There isn't much to change on the front they could really just change the design of the phone speaker and the button and the curve of the corners.
The M8 is targetted at people who like shiny expensive looking stuff even though its cheap alumnium that is not premium at all. Aluminum is actually cheaper than a lot of the plastics used in phones.
29. PorkyBurger (Posts: 585; Member since: 18 May 2013)
Wow, that's uninspiring at ALL. All they have done is slap a metal back cover on original S5.
Please be fake, please be fake, please be fake~!!!
32. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Wow this is super disappointing, it looks like the regular one with a different back cover. SS stop putting that generic front on everything... looks terrible
99. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
Huh? Not sure I know what you are getting at.