Pictures of the premium Samsung Galaxy F leak
0. phoneArena 07 Jun 2014, 10:36 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy F is expected to be the "premium" version of the Samsung Galaxy S5, with features that include a 5.3 inch 1440 x 2560 QHD screen, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor, 3GB of RAM, and a 16MP rear camera with OIS. Instead of a plastic body, the Galaxy F employs a metal casing. What gives this rumor some bite, is that prior to the unveiling of the Samsung Galaxy S5 at MWC, there was speculation about a QHD screened Samsung Galaxy F...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DEATHSTROKE9 (Posts: 399; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Oh my God samsung! I wanna puke already!
6. sipha (Posts: 434; Member since: 12 May 2012)
I realy dont get why samsung likes that design so much.. It was a disapoint 3 years ago and still is today..
15. ajac09 (Posts: 1481; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Lets look at it this way samsung makes how much a year? How much do you make a year? Thats why.
30. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
You're a customer. You don't have to care how much money companies get. Only thing you have to care is that you can get the best possible product.
57. Tizen007 (Posts: 575; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
I respect the troll's views on the Sammy devices. But why don't you try and step back and have a neutral eye for once? This time I think you guys should retreat from the (Sammy phone = ugly^2) equation and actually look at this phone without any bias feelings.
You will find this phone very attractive. And the majority of the other customers will.
132. marcski07 (Posts: 598; Member since: 25 Apr 2014)
I followed your suggestions, but still I find samsung design ugly... :/
120. rehanmustafa90 (Posts: 11; Member since: 13 May 2014)
!!!As usual, we suggest that you take these images with a grain of salt. It is always healthy to be cynical to a certain degree when dealing with leaks. !!!
26. nothingmuch (Posts: 194; Member since: 03 May 2013)
OMG! Its a candy bar design! How many different ways can they make a rectangle look better?
35. sipha (Posts: 434; Member since: 12 May 2012)
HTC One M8, iPhone 5s and Xperia Z2 are 3 completely different looking desings(or rectangle) and also manage to look AMAZING.. & the was also this samsung patent:
90. nothingmuch (Posts: 194; Member since: 03 May 2013)
Think about it for a minute. .. wait for it.... thats right other companies, not Samsung, do you want the SG5 to impose other company designs traits onto their flagship? Its called signature designs like iphone uses for all their undogly amount of silicon they've released in the past half decade. before you open your qwerty keyboard and comment next time, please realize the structure of design patents and why each of those other companies look the way they do.
36. wedjat (Posts: 5; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
HTC SONY Huaweii ask them
its a soup design no candy bar for samsung
38. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
look at other flagships and you will get your answer
87. nothingmuch (Posts: 194; Member since: 03 May 2013)
each have their signature look without imposing rival oem's design traits. Thats why they are other flagships. Do you want Samsung to look like other flagships? Samsung is using what works for them! And you ask if I LOOK at other flagships, I owned other flagships and still came back to Samsung . Sent from my Galaxy Note 3
46. akki20892 (Posts: 3901; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Samsung will keep this design till Galaxy S-Googolplex
61. cncrim (Posts: 843; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
You probably heard "if it is not broken, dont fix it" right? Look at HTC they are learn the hard way..... Htc used to be the king of android before 2009 what happen they try to change.
People love the look the pure flat rectangle look on the phone and every time company try curve round odd shape etc the phone just doesnt sale. Look back begin of time of the cell phone to today all the flat rectangle phone sale like hot cake..... The only company maintain that stream line make money, the example is Apple and Samsung.
128. MINDoSOUL (Posts: 152; Member since: 28 Feb 2014)
That is one narrative of the story, the reason HTC went down hill was because of many reasons ( price, battery life, ....). The main reason was the competition offered better devices than HTC with lower prices and bigger competitors such Samsung had more resources to push their products around the world not like in the case of HTC and not due to design language only, the period since 2009 was so asperous every other smartphone manufacturer was changing their design and playing with it, Samsung since S2 was on an incline in terms of growth especially after the Note series and grew even more popular with it and that was all great until now were they reached maturity and i believe they are stepping to the decline phase if they continue with the same tweaks they do to their devices since S3, they need to offer a new fresh design at least as a prototype like what S2 was back in the days and see how the market reacts to it. the main reason they sticked with the design language was because it was favored back then but now a lot of the customers are bored and tired with the old design they need something new something which will start another growth cycle for Samsung. That is simply what everyone is asking for.
115. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
What disappointment? with all these sales and all the costumers and all the billions they made/are making out of it. I find it a success, and lmao yes no one cares about your opinion
137. RuiBacelar (Posts: 153; Member since: 25 Feb 2014)
Earning billions doesnt mean good services.
They have some good tablets and the trully awsome Note series, apart from that they just SPAM the market with lots of Galaxy's.
But this Galaxy F could be something worth considering
28. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Looks a bit better than regular Samsung Galaxy S5 but still not good. LG G3 design looks much better to me.
49. wrm2013 (Posts: 203; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Please explain how this looks different than the phone I'm currently typing this message with?
51. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Sorry but I'm unable to explain it since I don't know what phone you used to wrote this message.
88. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
1) There is no "band aid" texture on the back cover.
2) There is no speaker grills on the back cover.
116. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
LMAO. I own a Gold Edition GS5. and yes the color is GOLD, and it's AMAZING, plus it's an eye catcher as when there are people next to me the GS5 goes from hand to hand. and hey, the band aid joke is now kinda old. you iphone old grandpa htc/sony dudes from the 80s need to find something else
127. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
First of all what your comment has to do with my comment #88?
Also by saying "band aid" I was not joking, using this I just described texture of Samsung Galaxy S5 back cover.
89. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 526; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
I own an s5 and i think it is fugly, but i prefer amoled so there aint much choice.
45. teerex42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 14 Jun 2012)
Dude what crack r u on!!!! This is what the S5 should have been!! Take my money sammy!