Pictures of the new BlackBerry X10, with a physical QWERTY, appear
0. phoneArena 30 Dec 2012, 01:19 posted on
On Saturday, we showed you some nice, clear photos of the BlackBerry Z10 which is the all-touch handset made with the new BlackBerry 10 OS; if you still want to use your BlackBerry old school and want that great BlackBerry QWERTY to type on, RIM will oblige with a model rumored to be called the BlackBerry X10 with the iconic looking BlackBerry physical QWERTY keyboard...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. raghav.ak (Posts: 12; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
Blackberry 10, you are one reason why I check the Tech News everyday.
10. sid07desai (Posts: 286; Member since: 03 May 2012)
I really hope it turns out to be a unique experience. It is time we consumers finally get a change from the usual android and iOS dominion.
13. Veigald (Posts: 251; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
Doesn't this look a lot like Android/iOS then? Still icon grids and most probably inconsistent app design.
20. the_best (Posts: 139; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
These pictures looks really fake!
but then again maybe its the obviusly copy/pasted hands with the phones that makes it look wierd?
11. metalpoet (unregistered)
its pretty! :) So ive decided to have my GS3 and the new blackberry X10
2. GeekMovement (Posts: 1700; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I'm so excited about the blackberry 10 devices coming up. This is no exception. The front is so beautiful, but sadly the backside looks like a downgrade from their previous bold 9900. Left a bitter first impression on me, but we'll see if this design grows on me throughout time.
8. JohnnyBravo (Posts: 105; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
Fret not my dude as I bet that back is not the final design. It looks like a case! Look around the camera lens area.
3. adelta90 (Posts: 63; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
this is actually pretty cool, the edge-to-edge "frets" look really good
4. reyenrique (Posts: 99; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
l hope that the Blackberry X10 AN Blackberry Z10 do well
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Ironically, the keyboard is one of the few remaining strengths of BBs. Yet RIM decides to release a keyboard BB10 phone at the end of 2Q2013. There must be something in the water they are drinking at RIM headquarters.
12. cakvalasc (Posts: 17; Member since: 24 Jan 2010)
Well I do hope "good things comes to those who wait" will ring true for RIM, if not well see them sold in pieces to the highest bidder. (I.E. Kodak)
6. hf199 (Posts: 22; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
I can't wait! I have a Pre 3 and will keep it and get this too. It's the closest operating system to webOS
7. snowgator (Posts: 3335; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I am hopeful for BB10, but you may want to wait to see it in action before you heap such high praise on it. Had HP not choked on a chicken bone, I never would have left WebOS either. I loved that OS. But I do not see a huge WebOS influence here. This seems to be a nice attempt to bring BB07, mate it to Android, and take the Live Tile idea of WP and give it some new functions. I like the looks of it and hope it performs well, but the true multi-tasking, fun UI of WebOS? Nah, not seeing that here.
9. soshi (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
ah I want it for second phone but I got used to swipe keyboard in android. I don't think I want to back pressing key one by one
14. RanJos (Posts: 8; Member since: 08 Feb 2012)
I wonder how it would look in glossy white with a rubberized keyboard and back panel. Looks future-proof though.
16. Googlethis (Posts: 171; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
looks interesting still think the full touch screen version would be better won't know till i have it in my hands and use the phone.
17. ahhxd717 (Posts: 323; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
These new Blackberry phones look nice.. Maybe I'll check one out once my upgrade comes.
18. Joshing4fun (Posts: 1060; Member since: 13 Aug 2010)
Too much bezel on top. Use that for a bigger screen or cut it off. Its gonna be 2013. I want thin, little bezel, and big battery for any top notch phone.
19. tryingHARD (Posts: 64; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
so excited for RIM! i will break my piggybank to buy one!
21. Imaxxacre (Posts: 60; Member since: 23 Aug 2009)
These last few years have been a complete and utter mess for RIM, and I'm glad to see that they are finally getting on the same page as Android, iOS, and WP8. I just hope that this isn't their blaze of glory.