Pictures of the Sony Ericsson Nozomi leak along with a picture from the Sony Ericsson Nozomi
0. phoneArena 05 Nov 2011, 15:22 posted on
The next flagship model for Sony Ericsson is expected to be the Sony Ericsson Nozomi LT26i; the device is supposedly coming to market with a 12MP camera; one of our loyal readers has sent us a picture allegedly taken with the camera that shows a 16:9 aspect ratio at 9MP...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. ps1001 (Posts: 65; Member since: 14 Dec 2010)
to tell ya all honestly- i'd rather take this than sammy or htc...
(with a pinch of wp7,5- is my flavor, but as i know- thats just dreaming..)
22. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
So mad my s2 touch screen dies on me. I called Samsung Canada and they told me since I bought my s2 through third party my warranty automatically void!!! I only have it for a week :( don't they have one year manufacture warranty??
I will promise you SamsUng i will NEVER buy your product again! last time when my ipod..Oops did I said iPOD??? :) yes I have ipod .. anyways it died and I don't even need to show my receipt they honor me refurbished one. and my HTC hd2 died HTC give me a new one! and I bought it over sea not to mention I don't have the original receipt !!gosh hate Samsung!
sorry guys make you all read my bitching :)
3. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Looks like a good phone. I like sony, their phones look great, and they have allot of potential to make a great smartphone(playstation intergration :) ). They're slowly but surely getting there.
28. windowsRocks (Posts: 152; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
No debut they have a potential but, still their products fail & as far as their reputation is concerned they should have captured most of the android market.
4. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
sony is on track. the generation of their phones a year from now will very likely be outstanding.
5. buggerrer (Posts: 306; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
i bet it will be on the market when other companies start rolling their quad-core phones
sony .. always late
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5395; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
This should wait for ICS and have no buttons too
9. bolaG (Posts: 468; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
I dont see any captive buttons on the screen...
13. gemmabba (Posts: 51; Member since: 09 May 2011)
there are capacitive buttons...its in the bottom of the phone, its quite hidden..you'll see it in the benchmark score pic
10. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
It says in the post it will be shipped with ICS even though gingerbread is installed in the pictures...
11. protozeloz (Posts: 5395; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Woops missed that part only saw the 2.3.5 part my bad :s
12. protozeloz (Posts: 5395; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
when you say "with Class" what you mean? SE has build great phones that look good
17. nanozander (Posts: 85; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
No doubt previous SE flagships are good looking but this one beats them both XD
14. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Thought nothing can top my xperia arc but this..not to mention it's a spec beast this time..wow Sony. I love you :D
30. mctcm (Posts: 204; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Xperia Arc is the best looking phone out right now. Wish it was on Verizon
16. JGuinan007 (Posts: 669; Member since: 19 May 2011)
What carriers will carry it? You dont see too many sony phones with US Carriers.
18. nanozander (Posts: 85; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Not that i'm complaning but just curious as to why the quadrent score is only at 1750?
19. Retro-touch (Posts: 272; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
That's the first thing I noticed too, for a dual core that's an underwhelming score, even snapdragons get 2500+, what kind of dual core is this?
20. itsius1 (Posts: 49; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
FINALLY, a SONY ANDROID high end smartphone with a front facing camera.
21. XrandomdroidX (Posts: 11; Member since: 03 Jul 2011)
nice:) just hope that sony will make a upgraded version of the xperia play....
24. Epic09 (Posts: 12; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
I have always though of the top tier SE phones to be the Ferrari in design but the engine of a Fiat under the hood..And that 1750 score isnt proving me wrong..If it had a exyos chip and SAMOLED + then I would have gladly traded in my GS II for it..
25. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I hope it will have good camera and xenon at least.
If this is 12 mpx unit and they will put single led flash....
That's funny...biggest trademarks in the past, after few months of perdition are coming back:)
26. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I would ignore that benchmark, it's worthless at this point.
1) I remember when first screenshots of pre-production xperia play and arc came out, showing terrible scores in the same test - they were around 800, if I remember correctly.
2) this thing will run ICS
27. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
@retro-touch, it's the snapdragon s3, same one that runs in the sensation XE and Rezound
31. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
The phone is real, but I think its in the early process, probably a test model.
It looks like a new design direction, a single LED light strip where the buttons would be.
32. nanozander (Posts: 85; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
In a way i'm really hoping the strip bellow the single LED is the xenon flash. That way we get the best of both worlds. LED light for video and Xenon for photos. Though yeah, i guess the chanses are slim but we can still hope =/
33. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I think its more of a design thing. Either way its a nice touch. I guess the LED strip wraps around, front and back.
So I am assuming its a unibody design....probably no removable battery.
34. cyborg009 (Posts: 109; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
m a SE fan.. and months back i went to buy sgs2 but just couldn't convince myself to buy that phone, that weird slow UI, animated looking samoled+ screen n what not.. my heart was still stuck on arc !! but i wanted dual core.. so I waited n waited.. n this is where i don't wait anymore.. SE u made the device for my heart, will buy it in a blink :)