Pictures of alleged Apple iPhone 4S casing show changes in antenna design
0. phoneArena posted on 25 Aug 2011, 23:51
Pictures of what is allegedly a case for a cheaper version of the Apple iPhone 4 reveals a change in antenna design, the new design appears to show a unibody case; the Apple 4S is expected to be offered at a much lower price than the current iPhone 4 with only 8GB of memory...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. MovesLikeJagger (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2011, 04:01 0 0
PA, Is this using a SIM card or a micro-sim card? Would be thankful for a reply. As i want an iphone but i want to use my normal sim card without a need for me to cut it to become a micro-sim.
2. Ryan (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2011, 04:16 0 4
Cut it??? Cut your sim card??? are you an Idiot??? its a different card....take it to your telco's shop and ask them to transfer your data too a mirco sim card!! its really simple!!
3. MovesLikeJagger (unregistered) posted on 26 Aug 2011, 05:32 2 0
Yes. You can cut it and still use it.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
=nYox5wB2vgI.Here's how. And i just want to know cause the article mentioned it has a SIM card not a MICROSIM card so i may not need to get a micro card.
5. remixfa posted on 26 Aug 2011, 11:40 0 0
its not a different card, it just has a smaller bezel around the chip. cutting it is fine.
4. corps1089 posted on 26 Aug 2011, 11:34 3 1
Are there any drawings with instructions on how to hold it? I wouldn't want to get that wrong...