Pictures of Verizon's first LTE modem by LG
This article contains unofficial information.
1. DonLouie (Posts: 594; Member since: 22 Dec 2008)
Oh wow, vzw is ready to set the U.S. ablaze with 4G now.
2. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
Any available market list? What markets in Texas?
3. rjt185 (Posts: 257; Member since: 11 Jun 2009)
VZW using a SIMCard domestically, wow, never thought I'd see the day ... that is until the whole LTE announcement, lol. VZW FTW!
4. jrcrow79 (Posts: 477; Member since: 02 May 2008)
DonLouie..ATT is starting 4G end of this year..so nothing new here..in fact with att going 4G will keep rates lower than vzw..they charge $150 for laptop modem and $50 for cell simcards..pretty lame!...I know they have to cover their network upgrade.,..but I would consider $10/month more..NOT $50 upfront which means u def. over payed..good job vzw!
6. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
I think At&t needs to fix their 3G (or lack thereof) let alone tryin to deploy 4G. I've heard their ridiculously dial-up style Edge network prevails over their 3G availability.
5. 3watts (Posts: 56; Member since: 28 Jul 2009)
att can't even get 3g in my area while vzw has been here since 08. Jeeze, talk about a spanking...