Pictures of Microsoft Surface phone outed by Redmond crew?
0. phoneArena 19 Oct 2012, 15:23 posted on
Microsoft might have wanted to promote the Microsoft Surface tablet with couple of photographs, but might have accidentally ended up photographing the mythical Microsoft Surface camera; the phone in the picture might not be a working model, but might give us an idea of the direction it is taking with the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1235; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
this would really give nokia a heart attack!
I mean the lumia isnt out and surface phone pics are surfacing!
but its clearly fake :)
27. shreyas.s666 (Posts: 80; Member since: 24 Aug 2012)
Err..if microsoft start selling its own phone,don't think it would affect nokia.many OEM's strong eco system,too many choices to customers..but at the end i will prefer nokia over other's.
13. wp8forever (unregistered)
Phonearena, is very smart the just talk about thing that they want, why they haven't mentioned that surface table is being sold out pretty much every where, ppl are gonna get tiles every where lol I'm glad and happy.
21. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Horrible ugly big tiles, I believe after using it, they will return it. Why wouldn't it sell out, they only manufactured very limited.™®©
23. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
troll your hate for wp8 is sad now, just becuase you hate it dont mean everyone else does.
more choice is better for the customer
28. joey_sfb (Posts: 5181; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
M$ hope that eventually more ppl will like it. Anyway, there always windows 9 when 8 fails.
2. mobileharan (Posts: 18; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Still i would buy a Nokia if it come to Windows phone ..
17. Dr.Phil (Posts: 1095; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I thought it looked reminiscent of the Dell Venue Pro.
6. jed27 (Posts: 65; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
where is the bezel?! seriously, though, it looks like the lumia fx800 concept.
9. dru4you (Posts: 10; Member since: 08 Jun 2011)
That's what I think too!! If you look close at the front sides of the phone glass it is contoured/angled, kinda like the Nokia lumias where its thicker in the middle but gets slightly skinnier closer to the bottom and top of the phone..
8. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1502; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
The best thing for Microsoft to do is get Nokia to design and build their smart phone for them. Microsoft would buy it form Nokia and resell it on Their MS websites and in the Microsoft stores opening up over the place. Nokia would be helped because it would get money from Microsoft every times Microsoft needs to buy smart phones from them to sell. Nokia's designers are also better adept at doing this than Microsoft's People. microisoft should let people who know what they are doing design the Microsoft smart phone. Vizio makes Microsoft "Signature" desktop PC's. Nokia can make Microosft's smart phones
12. StreetNerd (Posts: 819; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Just a mockup/placeholder, without endorsing any OEM.so its only for marketing purpose
15. Lboogey6 (Posts: 281; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
soo.... what separates this from a nokia...samsung...htc... or anyone else??
18. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
but would love to see this surface phone!!! im so in to it!i hope quad core! :)
running Tegra or intel chips! :)
19. Mobile-X-Pert (Posts: 565; Member since: 20 Dec 2010)
Actually, a surface phone is the best thing that could ever happend to the Windows phone platform. That surface phone along with the surface tablet would give WP a big push. I´m still buys the Lumia 920 though :)
20. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Wow that phone is to good to be true, pure concept design, with sharp edges.
Lucky Apple didn't patent this design.... This phone is not vaiable for public.™®©
22. EspHack (Posts: 70; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
excuse me sir.. doesnt microsoft needs a prototype phone like this one for testing purposes? there is no reason to think that this thing is the "surface phone" but just a prototype they obviously got for every day testings im sure they dont use a lumia for that
24. jed27 (Posts: 65; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
...and every comment is thumbed down by TROLL.