Pictures of LG Prada K2 leak; design still in flux
0. phoneArena 26 Oct 2011, 22:25 posted on
We have just received a couple of photos from a tipster about a phone that strongly resembles the LG Prada K2, an Android powered version of the phone widely accepted as being the first commercial touchscreen handset released...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Wow, will this phone turn things around at LG? I hope so.
3. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5657; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
not on a US carrier. we never get any of LG's best. like the BLs, the newer Chocolates or the Pradas.
15. Knicknevin (Posts: 140; Member since: 18 Mar 2011)
Who needs a prada or chocolate when you have the Galaxy Nexus and the Vigor... unless you have yet to switch to V.
16. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5657; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i meant they were nice, attractive devices for their time. this Prada K2 clearly carries on that line.
2. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
First touchscreen phone...you mean the iphone was not :-)
20. andro. (Posts: 1977; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Yes I was gonna make that point also,Take note Apple.....the origional Lg Prada was the first proper commercial release of a touchscreen phone......you APPLE did not INVENT touch screen phones so don't try to sue everyone!
I had the Lg Viewty myself a little after the origional prada was released,it was a very high tec phone for its time,fantastic camera
4. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5657; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i like it. worthy successor in the Prada line. (:
5. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
just a quick note alan
Its HSPA+ that goes up to 21mb/s, not HSDPA :)
9. ledbetterp3 (Posts: 467; Member since: 31 Aug 2011)
Good thing this is not the official model, I mean the looks are ok, idc about looks, but it looks like there is a lot of unused space on it around the screen.
12. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5657; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Prada phones emphasize more on design than efficiency.
10. Epic09 (Posts: 12; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
somehow..looking at the front view of the prada I thought "this is how the N9 " have looked if nokia went android"
21. andro. (Posts: 1977; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Indeed,in fact I've heard alot of people saying they would have bought an N8 if it were android,Nokia missed the chance for smartphone survival really
13. MobileTx (Posts: 5; Member since: 17 Sep 2011)
Nokia Lol Outdated For World.. Waste Of Money to Buy ..
18. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I still like that LG is trying to pump out these limited edition phones, like the Acer Ferrari liquid, and Black Berry coming out with their Porsche phone.
those are rare to U.S carriers
19. corporateJP (Posts: 2148; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
"Still, the LG Prada name has a very important meaning when it comes to cell phones as the original model laid the groundwork for all of the other touchscreen phones that followed, including the Apple iPhone."
^I've been saying this for quite sometime, but nobody seems to buy into it.
LG was the first.
And...the original Prada was much better looking than the OG iPhone, in my humble opinion.