Pictures of Apple iPhone 5S display assembly leak
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2013, 01:31 posted on
A picture of what is alleged to be the display assembly of the Apple iPhone 5S has leaked; the pictures show that the photos of the motherboard that we showed you on Monday morning would appear to be genuine. Note how the connectors on top of the motherboard of what is purportedly the Apple iPhone 5S has one horizontal and one vertical connector which dovetails perfectly with the display assembly seen in the new pictures...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
5. PunyPoop (Posts: 741; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Nope, you will see how apple works on a Qualcomm chipset, that lags on android..
10. _Bone_ (Posts: 2140; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Because you don't know it's boring unless your read it?
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6741; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Just like when they show the motherboard pic
3. rantao333 (Posts: 277; Member since: 21 May 2013)
seems like the screen is extended towards top and btm
4. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Please make a legitimate and meaningful leak. What is this assembly line leak? Only Chuck Norris can understand such leaks.
7. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
They motherboard now makes an "L" shape. Simply GORGEOUS!
8. FlushGordon (unregistered)
I'll take this with a grain of dung
9. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
same design.... İ think designer of iphone 4 cursed the apple and they can not change the iphone's design :D
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6741; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Well Well what do we have here same design strikes again