Pictures leak showing buttons, SIM card trays and other parts for the Apple iPhone 5S
0. phoneArena 03 Jun 2013, 17:55 posted on
A picture said to show a few minor parts belonging to the Apple iPhone 5S leaked on Monday; the picture displays gold and silver SIM card trays along with power, volume and mute buttons for the next iteration of the iPhone, the Apple iPhone 4S and the Apple iPhone 5. The gold colored SIM tray could be an indication that the Apple iPhone 5S will be available in more than just two colors...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Whateverman (Posts: 3060; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Serious question; are iPhone fans really into the leeked photos of iPhone parts? Just wondering.
3. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I think that they are even not in to tech.
7. DroidSTILLDoes (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
They'll be absolutely dazzled by the "new" colors and insist apple invented gold. Also incoming patent lawsuit: apple patents all colors.
8. darkkjedii (Posts: 7714; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Not this one. Finished products only bro
12. DroidSTILLDoes (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
Still not your bro, Moose. But it is just adorable how you're following me around like this. Really doing a number on what miniscule amount of credibility you may have had. Grow up and lift it out.
25. bucky (Posts: 1086; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Might be mistaken there... It just seems like he is following you because you pay more attention to apple articles than any other.
27. darkkjedii (Posts: 7714; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Finally someone gets it. This guy attacks apple articles/users all day, all posts, all the time. He says I'm obsessed with him, I say he's obsessed with apple/jedii. Watch this bicky...his response will be classic lol. Droid log off and get laid dude. You're too wound up over COOK BRO. +1 Bucky
29. DroidSTILLDoes (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
Fair enough, but he doen't HAVE to respond to or adress me. I don't care, just saying.
Although I will admit I preferred it when he (erroneously) nit picked my spelling and grammar and I had to give him a crash course in the english language. Now THAT was funny!
32. darkkjedii (Posts: 7714; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
English lesson? Doesn't isn't spelled doen't
38. gallitoking (Posts: 4571; Member since: 17 May 2011)
for not caring you do post a lot in Apple articles.. imagine if you did care.. uffff
4. DroidSTILLDoes (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 Jun 2013)
"Apple is sure to respond with some new camera technology of its own."
Yeah, I can't wait to see the camera SONY designs for them this time around. The camera tech is SONY, not apple.
33. Alan01 (Posts: 105; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
That is not in dispute. The use of the phrase "new camera technology of its own," refers to the fact that we are talking about Apple responding to Nokia's cameras with an improved iPhone camera regardless if it was from hardware purchased from Sony or home-grown in Apple's labs.
If it is confusing to you, I'd be more than happy to change it.
5. papss (Posts: 2163; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
So basically the same parts on anything 4 or up.. Also is it going the micro sim way again?
6. alltechinside (Posts: 197; Member since: 21 Apr 2013)
here we go again....Let the leaks begin!
10. Shatter (Posts: 1638; Member since: 29 May 2013)
They are still playing catchup to android devices.
All that apple does better is camera software and they choose very good gpus.
16. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Samsung Galaxy S 4 (with Exynos 5 Octa) use newer version of GPU which is in iPhone 5.
37. juandante (Posts: 214; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
It's because of Android using Davlink (Java) api witch slows down applications, Apple is more low level with C++ like programming, but Android devices are generaly more powerfull CPU and GPU wise.
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5166; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That's it just a SIM CARD? Com on i was expecting more than this. may be not. how is the SIM CARD going too change?
28. Shatter (Posts: 1638; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The super nano sim card, so amazing it does the same thing the nano did and the micro!
36. leaderpvp (Posts: 17; Member since: 26 May 2013)
Nothing changes once again, except of the colors :-D LOL
Throwing customers again :)