Pictures leak of the T-Mobile branded Samsung GALAXY Note; launch expected July 11th
0. phoneArena 24 Jun 2012, 12:04 posted on
As early as April, we saw pictures of what appeared to be a T-Mobile version of the Samsung GALAXY Note; now, as word of a sequel to the phablet comes from Samsung Mobile in Arabia, a picture from Cell Phone Signal allegedly shows a version of the original model for T-Mobile...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. tedkord (Posts: 5308; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Just held a Note for the first time the other day, and its not as big as I'd imagined. Stil too big for me, but not overwhelmingly, as I'd imagined.
3. Galen20K (Posts: 517; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
Just bought a Galaxy S III and very happy with it but at the same time excited this is coming as well on Magenta - D
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5649; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it's wayyy too late or this thing to be coming out anywhere. you have no brain if you choose to get this over the SIII.
6. remixfa (Posts: 14191; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
if this were the exynos version, I could almost justify it. But yea, the SGS3 kills this unless you are just dying for the larger screen..
7. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
What if u jus want the bigger screen
8. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5649; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
there's too many other concessions to just gain half an inch in screen real estate. what you do is you get the SIII, use it until the Note 2 comes out then trade your SIII for a Note 2 with someone who regrets getting such a big phone and wants a smaller equivalent.
14. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3043; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Agreed, as much as I would love a screen that big, the crapdragon S3 processor is a big hell no.
Knowing T-Mobile they will put crapdragon on it for the extra data speeds you'll never see. I would rather T Mobile brag about having the only quad core exynos processor on their SGS3. But it is what it is!
Very happy with my SGS3 tho I will still be watching out for the Note 2.
16. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8924; Member since: 14 May 2012)
There's a new chip set in case you haven't heard. Its called a S4. 300% better than the S3.
17. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3043; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
And you just so happen to know that 100 percent that the T Mobile Galaxy Note will have the S4 right? Yeah sorry I doubt that.
10. jove39 (Posts: 1334; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Does this makes any sense...next note is...may be quarter away and tmo launching old one!
11. JGuinan007 (Posts: 641; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Well at least we can get the ICS source code by mid july to get really great ICS roms for the Galaxy Note
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8924; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'm super tempted to buy the Note. Played around with it at the ATt&T store, pulled out my Sensation 4G and it felt like an iPhone.
It comes with ICS, which is a plus, by I love Nature UX. I get laid on July 15th so we'll see...
18. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5649; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the Note won't have the Nature UX, it'll have that piss poor excuse of an ICS update that the SII got.
19. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1009; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
this wouldve been a good idea if the Note came out when the AT&T variant did. But with the S3 available, this might be a #fail for Tmobile
20. SprintPower (Posts: 71; Member since: 29 Dec 2008)
I have the Note international version. Just could not hang with the giant form factor. Always felt like I was going to break it while it was in my pocket. Just too big to move with your body. Also felt like I was going to drop it using one handed.
I LOVE the huge screen but I always thought if it was just a tiny bit smaller it would be perfect. That is the Galaxy SIII
21. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8924; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I'd be more than happy to take it off your hands. :)
22. tmobile3960 (Posts: 2; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Looking for advice
I purchased a TMobile Galaxy S2 last October (2011) so I am under contract until 2013
I had bought a Dell Streak when it was out at 5 inch screen as I need more web browsing then phone use and loved the big screen. I only wish this Galaxy Note was out when I wanted to switch. I do like the S2 but really would be interested in switching to the Note
With that said, what do you guys do when under contract and you want a new phone when it is released? Do you buy it outright, then sell the old one online? I am just curious as I am very interested in the Galaxy Note, but obviously committed for another 15 months or so with the S2